HR

Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent product as expected from now foods!

Now foods is one of my favorite brand for supplements, the quality is incredible, has really great composition and good pricing, and has almost every product I need. This chromium picolinate is excellent, it was prescribed to help with my sweet cravings and its working. The capsule size is smaller than other brands, which I really loved it.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Good quality product, im not sure if it's work or not but the ingredients looks fine, the size is enough for about a month, i like the fact that is only one pill per day and recommend it, hope in my next blood test i will see results. I like it and recommend it, thank you

2d8245ad-7247-4cab-8d0b-cc06b3a7f2ed
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I regularly buy this for my dad as it helps with his type 2 diabetes and he hasn't complained of any side effects or any other digestive problems. it lasts him a long time and is a great value for the price. Great quality and the size is not big enough to cause issues with ingestion. Thank you :)

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

doesn't make you sleepy/drowsy or stimulate you so you can. take this anytime during the day I usually remember during dinner time because this helps with your metabolism right it's a great ingredient which helps if you have a hard time losing weight the size is just right great minerals

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Been taking for pcos and I’ve seen some improvement in my symptoms. It doesn’t have a strong taste. I use it everyday one pill a day and I don’t think you can take it more frequently than that. Great qualities and great benefits I lovee it. I like the size it’ll last for a long time.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really appreciate this product Chromium Picolinate because it is helping my body to do what it cannot do on its own. It was recommended that I use this because I was bordering on becoming pre-diabetic so that I could supplement my diet and make up for the deficiency in my body. I love the size its easy to swallow the packaging is eye catching. I also love that I only need to take it once daily. The quality is great as well. I couldn't have found a better product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Pill size is a bit large. I like that ingredients are natural. Package is convenient to use over a long period. Leaves a bit of after taste - not strong, but a bit noticeable. Needed this supplement to control the sugar levels. I think it helped control chrom deficiency. Overall a good quality product

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent supplement good composition no deficiency Product helped with symptom of low chromium Excellent Product good quality good ingredients superfood. Quality packaging. health benefits excellent taste great antioxidants Beneficial for the diet Great improvement in the quality of the product Good mix of ingredients Good age Good size Excellent mineral source Will purchase again

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Chromium Picolinate serves as an Insulin Co-Factor & Glucose Metabolism Factor both, though I order it for cardiovascular health and vision function, too. This trace mineral might be prescribed by your physician even more than 1 capsule per day, say, even 2, just ask. Here, you may order this substance, if necessary, sized 400 mcg pro capsule, but for my purpose I feel happy with this dosage of 200 mcg, which is a standard. As for quality, I hope it is a standard, too.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been taking this long term to help me stop my addiction to sweet stuff, and it does work! You just don't get those cravings you used to, you just sort of forget about snacking, instead of thinking about it ALL THE TIME. Lol.