HR

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I actually like the light taste of these chewables. The size of the pill is small, which is nice. The dose is also good for someone like myself who has been taking supplements for a while and wants to maintain a reasonable level of vitamin D without risking possible excess, since the body stores vitamin D. Of course you'll want to consult an expert/doctor for yourself, I'm just sharing my personal experience. The cap and bottle are good as well, since the cap is attached to the top you won't drop it when you open it to get a tablet out.

246134a6-8498-4c44-8b71-7e7bd64bc069

it is for my kid...and he is very like it..and it helps for our body especially during a pandemic. Vitamin D also plays an important role in maintaining immune function by increasing its response against disease-causing microorganisms, reducing inflammation when an infection occurs in the body, and forming blood cells.d3 k2 mk7 magnesium zinc are must during pandemi and for our body health

6eb5e109-d9b7-4a54-9425-3d4384dddc5e
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Structural Support Helps Maintain Strong Bones Supports Dental Health Natural Fruit Flavor A Dietary Supplement Vitamins Family Owned since 1968 GMP Quality Assured Now Chewable Vitamin D-3 supplies this key vitamin in a tasty chewable form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.

4b5a92db-9174-4d1b-a4b8-fcaac45a8c14
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My second time ordering and I kept some stocks as price is very reasonable. Ingredient is perfect for my requirement, quality is good. The size of the gel is small and easy to swallow. No bad effect as I have been taking this everyday. Great for people with less exposure to sun and Vit D deficiency. No bad after taste. Will continue buying this. Please click on the like button if you find this helpful.

bacdc5c5-c43d-441a-a75c-b799ab1e98b0
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

OMG - This is probably the Best Vit D I have tasted. Ingredients and quality is one of the best one by all reviews. the size of the package is amazing, I am taking 4 tablets a day (for sure I want to take more than that, they are so tasty!!) The dosage is perfect for boosting immunity, you don't need more that 1000IU. Basically, it's like a sun in a bottle. I am middle age, pre-menopause, and I need it for my bone density and my mental health.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Based on a health article I read, 400 to 800 iu was the recommended dosage but a higher dosage is even needed for those who haven't access to sunlight exposure..Vitamin D is crucial for bone health and immune system function. Its taste is minty. It's easier to remember to take it after toothbrush..( haha)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I used to live in one of the coldest places in Australia. Statistically a lot of residents there have vitamin d deficiencies (also had the highest rate of male suicide per capita). I take 3000 IU per day if I haven’t spent time in the sun, and I certainly notice the difference if I forget. Even if I’m feeling down in the dumps I’ll feel noticeably better half hour~ afterwards.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This size (1000 IU) is great as it allows one to eat 1 tablet daily and get into the routine. There are higher dosage formulations (e.g. 5000 IU) available however you need to skip a day or two to ensure you are not taking too much. One tends to forget taking the tablet if skipping a day or two.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This brand is value for money. Vit D is also very crucial for health. Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.