HR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I saw lots of advertisements for the Flo gummies. I was extremely interested because i have hormonal weight gain, bloating, and acne like no other. I started taking them at the beginning of my cycle. By the time my next cycle started, I really didn’t think i was gonna start because i had no pms. I wasn’t over emotional, my clothes still all fit, and I had one zit. ONE. Impressive? Yeah. Very much so. I’m gonna keep taking them for sure.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this because I was getting horrible mood swings in the middle of my cycle and migraines. Also, cystic acne that would not go away with anything! After a month I started to notice that I wasn’t getting as irritated as usual. The migraine was just once a month (just before my period) and acne was going away. Now, 3 months after taking these pills, I feel much better, no migraines yet and no cystic acne. I only get one or two pimples on my chin bit not where the cystic ones would appear and they only last like 2-3 days without me touching them (they’re not big). Sooo I am very pleased for now.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am a 33 year old female and started taking these twice a day to help with hormonal acne and overall hormone balance. I have only been taking about 2 weeks but have noticed an improvement and benefit since using the supplement. I like that this is combined with dong quai and doesn't contain a lot of fillers.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Have used chaste berry for years to keep my menstrual cycle regular and PMS symptoms to a minimum. Less cramps, clearer skin and less mood swings. Now Foods is a quality trusted brand that is great value.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I like to use this to keep control of my PMS issues. There's a stark difference in my symptoms if I skip out on taking it for a couple weeks. And it lasts 3 months, so it's a good buy!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Quality and ingredients are good. I like the NOW brand products and benefits. I had improvement for my PMS. No taste that I noticed. It's a great supplement and good addition to the diet. No concerns with this product. Nice package.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Nice package, with quality ingredients, that actually provide the benefits of improving the hormonal balance without interference. Great supplement, don't put it in your mouth without water cos of the bitter taste.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Bought this for my sister and she stands by the efficacy of these for her fibroid. She combines it together with a healthier plant-based diet, exercise and adequate regular sleep.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

don't know if it works. but apparently, vitex needs to be taken over a very long period of time to work... will continue taking and will see...