HR

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Excellent! No more UTI’s from catheter

Awesome quality! Most have fillers, this is just the d mannose without added stuff that’s unnecessary. Also, it’s organic! It dissolves easily and fast in water and tastes great. I have had a indwelling catheter for 18 months. Before I took this I was constantly getting serious bladder infections and was becoming resistant to antibiotics. I was scared. But since taking for the last year I have not had a single infection. I just take a dosage of one teaspoon in water per day. Works 100%. I will never take antibiotics for bladder again! Please do yourself a favour and buy this if you get UTIs, you really won’t regret it I wish you health :)) if my review was helpful please give it a thumbs up😄

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product SAVES me every time I start with an urinary infection. It has worked every single time in fully removing the bacteria. Of course you should follow up with your doctor but for me no need to use antibiotics anymore. Holistic doctors can help in teaching and guiding with the protocol on how to use it in case of urinary infection. 🙏🏼

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My (now) 90-year old mother has a prolapsed bladder. She had been on 11 prescriptions of antibiotics in 12 months for UTIs. Then I read online about D-Mannose. Using this plus Monolaurin worked to end the biofilm, and she has made it over two years without a trip to the clinic. She takes a teaspoon of D-Mannose in a glass of water every morning, then a half teaspoon in water at night. At the first sign of trouble, we up the doses of D-Mannose and give her Solaray Uva Ursi (short-term). Sanity restored and no more antibiotics!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

For all those women out there that have tried everything for repetitive UTI I cannot recommend D-Mannose enough! I had to take antibiotics at least twice a month for UTI's for over 2 years when I started peri-menopause, it was an absolute nightmare. I did endless research and trials on herbal remedies but when I found D-Mannose I haven't looked back. I literally have not had a UTI since starting and its been almost 1 year. 1 heaped teaspoon of powder in a glass of water every night works for me and its sweet so no disgusting flavour, it does come in tablets also. I hope it helps you too!!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This product has no taste and is easy to mix in a small glass of water and drink. It definitely works in clearing up your UTI's. Within just one or two doses you will notice a difference. Always keep it on hand and take it with me. I only use it as needed.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Taking this D-Mannose powder in water daily (or almost) has helped me to no end! I am so grateful for it! I had a terrible, persistent UTI from September to December 2021 and antibiotics weren’t fixing it, so I decided to try solving the root cause holistically (rather than just the symptoms, as the antibiotics were trying and failing to do). I’ve not had a UTI since I started using this amazing powder. I can honestly recommend trying it, as it’s natural there’s really no harm in trying it and it’s worked wonders for me and my sister who I’ve also got onto it! :)

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have been using this product for over 2 years now. I did try a couple of more expensive and less expensive brands but have now stuck with this brand for a year. Keeps my UTI at bay and that has been a huge relief to me. The only thing that has worked for me. I used to have constant 'mild' symptoms despite being obsessive about hygiene and other practices. I began using a very expensive brand (2x price) which alleviated my symptoms but changed to NOW since this one comes in an economical size.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It does exactly what it says it is supposed to do. The UTI is immediately improving once I take it. Sometimes I have a coffee and immediately I can feel the burning so I take this product and it helps immediately. I combine it with a Probiotic and Cranberry Capsule.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have taken D-Mannose for about three years now. I have to self catheterize and in spite of my best efforts at being clean, I would have frequent infections. In almost every case the germ was e-coli. D-mannose is effective on this e-coli specifically. It is not effective on other germs. I have not had a uti for over a year. I mix about a quarter teaspoon in whatever I drink with my meals. It has no noticeable taste and it keeps me well.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

To myself and any other women who suffer with urinary tract infections this is the greatest development since sliced bread. Why every medical practitioner doesn't know about or recommend this product is beyond me. No antibiotics required if used promptly and properly. It is like a magic wand and the best part of the whole deal is that it is a natural remedy. I highly recommend this product to any one who suffers with UTI's as it is affordable, safe and easy to use, even for diabetics. I can't praise it enough and I'm so grateful that someone developed this amazing remedy. I never leave home without it when travelling.