HR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Used as an additional Immunity defender with Echinacea & Goldenseal Root combined with an increased dose of Vitamin C to fend off Colds, Flu and other Viral Infections at the slightest suspicion. If Infection does gain a foothold, the possible combination with other immune defenders such as Elderberry & Astragalus, as well as continuing with Echinacea & Goldenseal Root and the increased dose of Vitamin C, we found, helps reduce the duration of such infections. This particular brand is the best priced.

This is one of the best Cat's Claw supplements I have tried. I have several GI tract conditions and after taking one of these I can feel my stomach more calm in about an hour. For some reason NOW have decreased the extract from 1.5% to 0.9% and I have to take 2 capsules a day to achieve the same results but I can still feel the improvement and benefits.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Cats claw is one of the few herbal meds that have made a significant difference to my chronic health issues. in combination with artemisinin, turkey tail, oregano oil, neem, graviola and bromelain it helped me to finally recover from CFS after 23 years. I still take it periodically to boost my immunity and reduce symptoms of dientamoeba fragilis flare-ups. The extract is much stronger than the whole herb and the Now brand seems to be equally as effective as Solaray.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It's our third purchase over years. When the feeling of a cold starts creeping, I take three capsules at once three times a day and am currd the next day. I have used it in two week sessions for strep following MM and it has done it's job well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Almost every natural medicine professional seems to add this for their recommendations. I use it to help with inflammation and digestion. A study of this shows it does much more. I like the AC11 process much better but it has become hard to come by and suddenly started disappearing from the makers a few years back. This is the next best thing I have found though not as potent. No known or observed side effects.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I was using it to combat my EBV it helped a little bit I would recommend astragalus for this goal, I had better results for me. though cat's claw gives anti inflammatory effects and it provides pain relief. thumb up for health ❤️

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Cat's claw is a popular herbal supplement with some evidence that suggests it may help boost your immune system and ease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I decided to try a bunch of supplements (the other one was borage oil) and I think it is working, although it might be the placebo effect.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The most effective immune protection for me. Just 1-2 a day when i feel flu like and all is gone miraculously. I strongly recommend

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really liked this one. Seems to work good on my inflamed joints. I recommend this supplement for anyone with inflammation and immunity problems. It has a lot of benefits and didn't have any side effects for me personally. I will definitely repurchase

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is the Cat's Claw that I use in addition to the powered bark. The capsules make it easier to take though as the bark is not that great tasting.