HR

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The body works like clockwork! Easy to use, safe, natural product. it is a mild, effective laxative that is not addictive. Considered one of the best solutions for chronic constipation. Its effect occurs approximately 8 hours after ingestion. An indispensable and safe remedy for cleansing the intestines without side effects, which is guaranteed to help. For me, this product is indispensable. I use it for the course. Or I use it as needed. Sometimes it turns out something like a course (long). What I like the most is that there are no side effects in the form of intestinal cramps and bloating. Yes, it can "carry", you can run to the toilet several times, but there is no discomfort in the intestines. This makes me happy. Take it comfortably. and always guaranteed results. I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who has problems with constipation. Thank you very much for liking my review

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am using this product as a part of my detox program / diet. The size of the capsules is comfortable. The supplement has no bad taste or bad effect to the stomach. Quality is good. Ingredient list is clean and simple. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Cascara Sagrada is a wonderful supplement to have handy in the medicine cabinet if a member of the family is very constipated. It is fairly gentle to the gut but the dose in this particular product may be excessive for some. If I am using just to help eliminate some stubborn waste, I open the capsule and discard some of the ingredients so that I am not taking the full dose. This is all very individual so best to try it out and judge for yourself whether an adjustment to the dose is necessary. The package is of a good quality and comes with a seal. Cascara Sagrada is also recommended for people who have high levels of estrogen in their body as it's supposed to help remove some of the hormone by flushing it out.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Dealing with an immun deficient disease with a slow bowel as a result, this product is key to a healthy life to me. Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana), which means "sacred bark", has a long history of use by traditional herbalists to promote bowel regularity. Composition of natural ingredients gives the quality I need.

I suffer from constipatuon a lot since I have a large protein intake. These will really help on getting you regulated! If you are just starting to eat better and exercise these will be good to jump start your journey. It will cleanse you out and remove excess waste! You will even see a difference in your abdomen.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Started having real difficulties in this area of my life a few months ago when looking for natural alternatives to chemical products I came across this. One capsule (which has no discernible taste,) taken at night & you experience the benefit of blessed relief the next morning. The improvement was immediate and its so easy to use at my age! It has an easy to open package & Now brand can be counted on for quality ingredients. My only concern was it has a warning not to take for more than 7 days in a row but taking it for 3 nights while consuming my regular diet & supplements put me right back on track. And the cost is soooooo affordable!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been using NOW cascara for constipation for years. I find it more potent and less crampy than Senna. I use 1 to 3 capsules depending on how long I have been constipated and how much food I eat. Taken with a dinner meal, I usually go the next morning. Whenever I try to change to a different brand it doesn't work as well and is not as predictable. So much happier to have a product I can rely on.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have been taking this product for about a year, & since starting it, I have not had the constipation problems that I suffered from before. I am very regular now. It's been a game changer. I feel much better.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I am very happy with this product. It helped me get regular bowel movement back. Good quality and seems the right dose of single ingredient - 1 a day did the trick for me

Posted on May 4, 2022

This herbal supplement makes miracles if you have constipation. Take enough water during the day (1 liter per 25 kg of your weight). Don’t take the supplement over a month.