HR

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
It’s a kosher and excellent product.

I'm supposed to take calcium when I take Nexium for acid reflux, and these Calcium Citrate Caps seem to be fine. I have no way of knowing if they doing what they need to do, but I've heard that calcium citrate is absorbed well, so I'm sticking with them until I hear of something even better!

I do not like milk so I bought this product to ensure I get enough calcium. After taking it for about two months, my blood test result indicate that my calcium is in normal range I believe it's working. I have read that calcium citrate is easier to absorb than calcium carbonate. These capsules are much smaller than the calcium softgels produced by NOW Foods so they are easier to swallow. I recommend this product and would purchase again. Do note that you have to take 3 capsules to meet the daily requirement.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I'm sold on the Now quality and this calcium benefits my bone health in an easy to take supplement. I take it through the day, as recommended by my doctor.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a supplement that we all need at sometimes to maintain good health in our daily lives. The supplement contains ingredients and is of good quality to fortify and maintain an active lifestyle. We NEED this supplement.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've had a hard time finding calcium supplements that don't make me constipated. Theses amazingly do not. Definitely recommend. Easy to swallow too.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Now products are one of the best values to purchase your supplements from. I take them daily to up my calcium intake for stronger bone health.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality product. One of the best forms of calciums for health. Supplied with good additional ingredients like copper, zinc, magnesium. Can be consumed by adult age.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Calcium Citrate is a readily digested and absorbed form of Calcium, a mineral that is necessary for the maintenance of bone health. Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, and Manganese have been included for their essential roles in bone metabolism.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

calcium citrate is a safe form of calcium. however you have to take it together with vitamin d3 and k2 to make sure it won't calcinate your veins or kidneys