HR

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is an All-in-One formula for bone and nerve health. The capsule was a bit difficult to swallow because of its size. Will take it continuously for 3 months and test for my bone density.

e6e929ff-7e35-488c-bff9-073d15e50b33
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Have been taking this for a few years due to its combination of cal cium, magnesium, Vit D &K which helps body to absorb calcium better. However need to increase dosage for my osteopenia as i was taking less than the recommended qty. I alternate this with Dr Best's calcium bone makers as these are the 2 brands I trust. Hopefully the quality is being maintained.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It’s a great addition to my son’s supplements. I do add a little more calcium to it since he has a calcium deficiency and needs the extra. I do see an improvement with the combination of vitamins.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love how we can get all calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and vitamin K in just one capsule! Really helps with bone health. This product is made of high quality ingredients as well. Definitely a useful and great product!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I haven’t done any investigation into this product, I chose it based on overall review rating and price, albeit not the best approach to choosing a product.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good mix of calcium, magnesium vitamin D and vitamin K

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Hard to find this combination supplements, I’m glad that NOW has such a great product, will stick with it !

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A good combination of necessary supplements. I hope it works!

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I take one before bed time - 30 minutes- and it makes me so relaxed and ready for bed. I notice less bone ache but mostly I noticed good difference regarding the quality of sleep i get after using this supplement.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I bought this for my mother-in-law who was 87 year old and suffered from osteoporosis. She took 1 capsule just after dinner to ensure that dietary fat is taken with this capsule. She also took milk powder everyday. Her conditions have improved significantly.