HR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It works even if you get one a day. It helps to ease constipation or at least make you go one time a day. Definiteky cleansing the blood from toxins. It has blood thinning feature. If you already take chemical blood thinning mefications, suggest to be carefull. Cleaning skin too. Be patient.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great cleansing diet superfood with good improvement of my health! This supplement is not known for a lot of people, but it helps with detoxifying your liver, which help with overall health. I would even suggest this products for teens from ages 16 who have acne problems as it helps to clear out your skin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This herb supplement is a powerhouse of antioxidants! It has many benefits and the quality of these products I have confidence in. It can help with certain cancers, good for the skin, there is not taste. I believe it can help with improvement for the blood, with purifying it. I do personally like the packing of Now products. There are many forms of this product, including tea. Another ingredient magnesium stearate is also found in many foods. I believe it to be safe.

We have used burdock root to keep my husbands gout under control. After he had a transplant he didn't need it anymore. I developed osteoarthritis and decided to try this instead of prescribed medicine. I am delighted that I no longer have to take any pain medicine for the arthritis in every joint of my body. Very hard to find a bottle. Was glad Amazon had some who sell it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Burdock root has been used as food and medicine for centuries in various ways, including as a diuretic to aid digestion. I read an article that it helps with hair loss because Burdock root contains all the necessary amino acids for building protein that creates hair. I am taking this to help with my hair shedding.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I'm a fan of herbal supplements. First time try with this product from NOW as a reputable company. I take it with meal and notice that a positive efdect so far.

39ee0f3f-dec4-4a2b-bfde-d5cde482faa1
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

So I experienced a severe hair loss and I was jus trying everything out. I’ve been losing my hair for almost a year now. Iwent to endocrinologist and i got diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. However, i wasn’t prescribed any medicine but selenium 200mcg. Since i was really curious what the heck is that Hashimoto’s thyr. I began searching more information so i came across Dr. Westin Childs on youtube and figured out that i might be defficient in zinc too As well as vitamin b12. So i began supplementing those. Finally my hair loss was slowed down but I was still experiencing a hairfall. I am really surprised at how patient i am, so i didin’t stop searching and i bought 2 books - 1 is related to female hormones by Natalija Zubareva and the other one was Thyroid medium by Anthony William. Almost around the same time i bought a book called ‘Sugar Detox’ by Kristina Bondar. And you know what? I actuallt figured out what works for my body. So i stopped eating anything that contains sugar in it to calm my insulin resistance, then i began supplementing to kill any inflammation that could possibly be in my body (i was taking now foods Candida support, later on Yeast Cleanse from Solaray), taking theracurcumin and also starting to BALANCE My HORMONES. So from the blood test that i’ve done a month ago i found out that I have too much of testosterone (1.73 nmol/L) in my body. So it is crazy and it’s not for everyone because i am taking a lot of supplements. I really hope that after a several months i won’t need as much. So my ‘supplements’ routine is such: In the morning: 2calsules of Serrapeptase before food. After a meal i take these: 1 capsule vitamin C 1c. Phosphatidyl Choline 1 DIM 1 NAC 2c. Burdock 2 c. Fish oil 1 c. Vitaming B complex 1c. Saw Palmetto 2c. Ashwagandha 1 Primrose oil Then after lunch: 1 c. Egcg (green tea extract) 1 Thera Curcumin 2x Folate 1x Vitex 1x vit. E (400iu) 1x Selenium 200mcg 1x vit D (5000iu) 2x Beef liver capsules (every other day) 1x Zinc And then in the evening: 1x Phosphatidyl Choline 1x DIM 1x Saw Palmetto 1x Magnesium potassium drink (500mg) 2x Berberine 1x Chromium And then before going to sleep: 1-2 capsule of any probiotic 1x Lecithin 1x Melatonin 2mg (not every day, only when i feel i won’t be able to fall asleep). Sorry for this much of information also sorry for my broken English (living in Eastern European country doesnt give you as much practice) but i really hope that i will help somebody out. I finally starting to see hope. I started it as a hair journey but It is not just that, i finally feel great too. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can reach me on instagram - bailiuke. Bye! :)

922a6c10-0b54-4fd7-8555-3c38270f0a08
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have suffered from very bad abscess in my breast for years, I was recommended burdock since taking this product I have had no break outs at all.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Many girls will notice this - the condition of the hair has improved. The length remained the same, but the growth of new hair became noticeable. The hair is softer (probably due to good hair care, but bourdaisy also influenced the results, I think).