HR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i so love this product! not irritating to the nose. no strong odor. love the smell so much. i would bring this product with me whenever i go. worth the price. really happy i saw it here. thank you. i’ll purchase for my family and gonna refer this to my friends.

c6cfabdb-cc0a-471e-913c-e5cb6891f30a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I like the scent and it's effective in repelling mosquitoes. It doesn't cause any skin reaction on my sensitive skin, so that's a huge plus point! I noticed it's effective when I spray it at the back of my knee and ankle area. It also helps to repel the mosquitoes when I'm walking my dog in the park.

I like the scent and it's effective in repelling mosquitoes. It doesn't cause any skin reaction on my skin! I noticed it's effective when I spray it on my legs and arms area. No chemical smell whatsoever. The scent is citronella which has a pleasant lemony scent. It is a great way to care for your skin while keeping the bugs away. It has pleasant citrus scent, quick drying, non-sticky. Active Ingredients (6%): Citronella oil (cymbopogon winterianus) 2%, lemongrass oil (cymbopogon flexuosus 2%, rosemary oil (rosemarinus officinalis) 1%, thyme oil (thymus vulgaris) 1%. Inert Ingredients (94%): De-ionized water, grain alcohol, soy lecithin, xanthan gum.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The insect repellent has a very pleasant smell of natural substances. No chemical smell whatsoever. It spreads easily and is effective. The scent is citronella which has a pleasant lemony scent. It is a great way to care for your skin while keeping the bugs away. What I like best about this product is that it does not stink of chemicals

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Mosquitos will shun you blood after this 😂 The smell is pleasant and I don't feel and itch when I apply it. The size is just right and the quality is high. Take care of your skin by adding it to your routine if you have many bugs around your home

Thewonder
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It makes me comfortable in outings in nature .. It will help with mosquito but incase of bee sting - God forbid- keep some sodium bicarbonate to mix with few drops of water and put it on venom spot to neutralise the high acidic effect of it and ease the horrible pain .

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

With combined smells of citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, and thyme oils, the scent is one I like. The 4 oz. size spray bottle is a convenient package for home or handbag. I spray the product on my hair and body to ward off the pesky gnats and mosquitoes that appear with frequency except for the coldest days.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Really good !! The product smellד really good, not too strong. I applied it to my body and I'm pretty sure I was not stung at all. A pleasant texture that does not leave fat on the skin or anything else..a great price for such a natural product and for such a size! After a long time searching for a natural mosquito repellent I am so happy to find it! WOW well done for playing it !!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is really great.Effectiveness and efficiency is great as well. Size and packaging is good. Quality and quantity is good as well. Recommended product, used by the whole family like for like please. Smell and scent is gentle, benefit is great. Pls thumbs up thank you. very much, like for like ;-)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Pleasant scent, no bad smells or odours. But we are not very sure of its effectiveness. By the ingredients, it should be able to ward off bugs but we are still getting some bites here and there. The spray feels very gentle on the skin, and I think it can be used as frequently as required.