HR

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
¡Excelente!

I like it that it has no other ingredients than Vitamin C fromm natural sources like acerola, rose hip and citrus. I was looking for something other than ascorbic acid. It dissolves easily in any liquid. It does not taste great, but it's not horrible either. It's recommended on the product to mix it with orange juice to mask the taste, but honestly i just mix it in water and it's fine.

msturglifestyle
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

nice vitamin C formula with co factors. A 1/4 tsp contains Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)500 mg, Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)60 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg, Rose Hips Powder (Rosa canina) (Fruit) 100 mg & Acerola Powder (Malpighia punicifolia) (Fruit) 100 mg. That is it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is a very good formula which works well to fend off colds and flu. My husband prefers a liquid to a tablet so this works well for him- he dissolved it in some juice and just drinks it down.

Posted on May 14, 2022

good quality 👌 and good ingredients super composition and suitable size I love it have a good taste and good packaging and a lot of benefits it s a superfood

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love this product and I usually buy it at Natural Grocers. They recently told me that they will no longer get this, so I ordered it from you.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My daughter is unable to swallow pills so this vitamin C complex powder is in a perfect form for her to be able to use. The taste is very mild and the quality of the ingredients is wonderful. It is a perfect combination of vitamin C and bioflavonoids!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This doesn't give me any digestive issues which is great, but does have quite a weird taste that other non-flavoured C powders don't have. But overall a decent product imo

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I tought that the taste will be discrete but it's not, but it's not a problem i can add it to juices and smoothies or fill it in empty capsules that i buy separately

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Kinder to the stomach than straight ascorbic acid. I fill my capsules with this powder and find it an excellent remedy for colds, flu (yes, including covid-19!) and viruses in general. Also, having the powder on hand rather than tablets means you can dissolve it in water to work more quickly and make your own Vit C serum. Good product at a realistic price.