HR

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Excellent to Chocolate everything!

My major benefit from Stevia is it isn't sugar (had an old fashioned doc who told me to stay away from that stuff). I use it to make mocha coffee - cheaper than Starbucks, fewer calories, just add to 1/2 and 1/2 and you're done. Turns 1/2 and 1/2 into much more expensive creamer with lots less carbs. Lives up to what I consider Now's great quality.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is great for use in any home made baking recipes that call for chocolate. It really enhances the taste. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. It's a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make any chocolate recipes.

I like this liquid stevia sweetener. The bottle is very small but you need only a few drops so it lasts for a while. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. It consists of alcohol. I use it for creams and other desserts and it works perfect. I tried also a vanilla and caramel tastes. I like stevia better than erythritol.

hextasy
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This little bottle of [black?] magic is a total lifesaver when you are on a vegan, keto or other restrictive diet. Its wonderful and deep flavor, whilst needing to use very very little. It transforms KETO fatballs to a whole new dimension and stomp out almost ANY chocolate craving. Use a few drops in sparkling water, add it to baking or even whipped cream - its DREAMY! If this was helpful, please like my comment - thank you :D

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

BetterStevia continues to be my favorite brand of stevia. No gross aftertaste. And sufficiently potent. This is my first time trying the dark chocolate flavor, and it is very good. It's not strong enough to flavor something as chocolate on its own, but it's very good when paired with cocoa powder and gives a deeper chocolate flavor. I use this in oatmeal and yogurt. I would highly recommend this product!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is really good! If you are wanting to use it as no carb pancake syrup, it's far too concentrated. You could add a few drops to butter and just use that. I use a tiny bit on my hemp heart/coconut/flaxseed porridge and it's super delicious.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my vitamin water. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have heard there are better dark chocolate drops, and I will admit, these don’t take like chocolate to me- but coffee with heavy cream and a few drops of this tastes lovely to me, like a really good cup of coffee. I’ll definitely buy it again, because it’s hard to find sweeteners for my coffee that don’t taste “fake.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Wow! I love this to sweeten my morning coffee. A couple of drops adds the right amount of sweetness with a bit of chocolate flavor. A dash of cream and it is out of this world. No carbs, no calories, no artificial sweeteners. I can't drink coffee without it. I highly recommend this for any coffee lover.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like Better Stevia over other brands. I use it in my goat milk to make "chocolate" milk. I use between 3-5 drops per serving. Since I don't eat a lot of sugar in my diet, this takes the place of that. I've given it a 4-star because I wish it was a little more chocolate-y.