HR

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Good probiotic

We have tried many probiotics from iherb. This is definitely one of the better ones. The size is generous. My sun was off probiotics for a month and there were digestion problems and tummy aches. After a few days into this one all went back to normal. No constipation or runs. The taste is also good. He loves them.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is high quality supplement. The ingredients are- probiotics. It’s chewable and my kids like it a lot. It has very nice taste and comfortable size. There are 60 in the package. I really like the effect of this supplement. My kids appetite has been improved. The age of my kids are 6 and 8 years old.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My youngest suffered from bellyaches and upset stomach often times ( from being in school). He would throw up from dawn to 10am. I read about online and some parents had recommend this supplements. It helps alot. My youngest has been taking probiotics stomach problems solve.

a33ebc97-4ca5-459a-a9dd-fcfc725a783f
Posted on May 28, 2022

These are so good! My daughter has suffered from constipation/hard poops every since we started regular food. Going to the toilet became a painful experience for her and it was heartbreaking for me. We tried increasing fiber/veggies/liquids but it didnt help much. We also tried Mommys Bliss Constipation Ease but it made no difference. After a few days of these tablets her poop is now much softer! This is the first product that has made any substantial difference. We are so relieved. Pooping is much easier for my daughter now (she is 2.5 years) and the situation is a lot less stressful for my wife and I. As to the tablets themselves, they are large but they are chewable. They smell and taste very nice. My daughter loves eating them! In fact, I have to keep her away from eating more than one! I hope her poops continue to improve over the coming weeks. So far so good! Thanks!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am pleased with the action of the probiotic. At the initial intake it had a good effect on my daughter's intestinal peristalsis, so I took it a second time. That's not the case now, but I don't know why. It could be worked on the taste or rather not hard tablets, but jelly.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is the number 1 Acidophilus I have bought for my kids. They take it whenever they need to regulate their digestion, due to sickness, medicine intake (like antibiotics) or after heavy meals. It helps their gut health very much. The tablets are chewable and have nice berry flavor. This is also vegan product so I myself take these when I need some extra for my gut health (they are so tasty and great that I prefer them over "adult" acidophilus).

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Tastes good, lots of tablets, good variety of bacteria types, reasonable strength per tablet. Let me tell you the big, bad negative: these used to be animal shaped. USED TO. Now they're ugly round buttons. Other than that, 5 stars well deserved. Xylitol based, so good for teeth. I keep on reordering these, even after the shape changed. Recommended!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My daughter adapted super well. The taste is good, so is the size. I bought it for the beginning of school, when the viruses start.

85c112e6-e551-434d-b716-42675fb89fdb
1bb9906c-1dd5-4dea-b245-3e1d82b52204
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It really works for my daughter,she has an issue with her bowel movement and after take this regularly she feels great..it smells great and taste great, great quality with great price