HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Me and my husband are having variety of food, vegetables, fruits,several meat types, dairy products nuts and so on. But still looking for efficient source of vitamins. Specifically if you feel tired and stressed, this vitamin B - 50 it’s a great source of energy booster. Also I’ve noticed my mood changed (along with urine color, which looks n smells like orange juice now)))) so I believe the quality of this product, ingredients and effect is way more than I’ve expected!

0dd013ee-63f7-41ff-a6ee-f83bce3ce802
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

B 50 is a great source of vitamins. It is really potent & effective in boosting my energy and helps me throughout my hectic day. Now I no longer feel lethargic half way through the day. The size of the capsules are not too big and easy to consume. Now foods is a trusted brand that uses high quality and premium ingredients. Iherb really is efficient and packed and shipped the products with such haste. Will definitely buy again.

e82247a0-9cd6-4be2-82d8-bc264cb5fe7b
84beef72-9a54-4ee5-b23a-68669197fbc5
2c32e0b8-efc8-43e3-9d96-1be67f285e17
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great products for the affordable price and good size. The packaging simple and informative. Take it to help me maintain my immune system and nerves system also this product provide enough vitamins Bs for daily necessity. Only take it for a week and hope it works and i can feel the effect

dba5f835-fe3d-4c1a-8deb-3b1daa45fefb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

ede3a3ac-3f68-466f-b03a-2ee7f8df50cb
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Got this as a support to my hair, nails and skin. Loving the results, especially to my hair that is falling out much less. The package is big and the supplement is really good and potent. I take it daily, sometimes even twice a day when I have problems with angular cheilitis. The quality of the product is undeniable. Recommending this to everyone and I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The third time I purchased the B-50 by Now foods. It has been really great for my lips (dry, edge-cracking lips), for my hair, nails, and skin. The complex contains a high amount of ingredients, so it's perfect in case of a deficiency. What you will notice is the urine being fluorescent-yellow after taking this supplement, but don't worry, it's just the riboflavin. Probably the best B supplement product on the market, great quality, good price. The package size is great, it will last you over 3 months. Refrigerate over the summer or it will get spoilt.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Vitamin B Complex is a supplement that usually delivers eight of the B vitamins: B1, B2 , B3 , B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 , and B12. Found naturally in meat, leafy greens, dairy, beans, peas, and whole or fortified grains, B vitamins are water sulable and play essential roles in certain bodily functions, such as helping your body make energy from the food you eat and forming red blood cells.

186d2c7d-63ac-46ea-8380-2cad6c9a4fc7
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

An excellent-quality supplement, containing literally every Vitamin B - from B1 to B12, including B4 (choline) and B8 (inositol) + PABA. Awesome for more energy, better metabolism and calm nervous system. The Vitamin B3 in this formula does not cause niacin flush and has protective qualities for the lungs, improves acne, protects against signs of aging. I love this supplement and recommended it to all my friends and relatives.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the quality of this product, the ingredients are definitely high quality. This product has definitely helped me with my energy levels at work!! The effect of the pill takes about an hour to kick in. I love that the pill is easily swallowed!! It doesn't have a taste which I love.