HR

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great taste! Great potency! I feel the effect really fast from these and get a big energy boost! Now Foods always has great prices so that is a huge bonus. I wish they'd use more minimal packaging and maybe consider going non-plastic...But again, for the value, I can't complain. I've bought many items of this brand and always had great results! So, big thanks to Now Foods and I hope they work on updating and minimalizing their plastic use.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As I have a chronic neurological autoimmune illness, Therefore, I suffer from severe nerve damage and nerve pain. Besides the oral prescribed medication, I take B12 daily in hopes to help regenerate my damaged nerves. I feel it did help to lessen the nerve pain though not removed the pain completely. Hope this helps!

I've been taking these for a few weeks now and I feel a big difference in my energy levels! Plus, they taste really good so I never forget to take them daily. I wish all of "NOW's" supplements came in a tablet you could just chew and swallow with ease. Most of their other supplements are very difficult for me to swallow.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product for the price. As a vegan, I take this supplement to keep my energy level up. I like the firmer texture than some other brands of berry flavored B12––it's chewable, rather than immediately dissolving in my mouth like other brands have. It has a pleasant strawberry candy flavor and isn't chalky.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is a great product it dissolves easily under the tongue and has a pleasant taste – I can totally recommend this product and I will re-order…

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Decided to start taking B12 when I noted am low in this vitamin from my last blood test report. Probably taking this as a one-off bottle to improve B12 in my body. Will take again maybe after 6mths as am doing supplements rotation

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

nice . not bad. enjoyed it. size dosage benefit taste and ingredients and quality all good. it works well and did what was expected. all good.