Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Ashwagandha, Standardized Extract, 450 mg, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
HR

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I am pretty much stressed during the last couple of years, so it started to influence me a lot. I have decided to give this one a try, to see if gets any better. I started using it alongside 5-htp... taking ashwagandha in the morning and 5-htp at bedtime. I don't know which of the two supplements worked out for me, but I definitely feel better, less stressed. It doesn't make me lethargic, I still get nervous, but it passes me without affecting me inside and accumulating and burning out. It's not a magic pill, effects didn't show until at least three weeks, but slow and steady improvement is better. I will experiment with other formulations to see which works better for me.

d0c28351-19ce-405c-98ef-5ee3eff34fee
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Amazing supplement! It really works. After taking ashwagandha I feel calm, serene, without feeling sleepy. If you take it on an empty stomach, you may feel drowsy. But with meals you feel energized. In times of more stress I like to take it after breakfast and after dinner, twice a day. It really works great! Excellent brand. The product is really good. I highly recommend it. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

32bfe0c5-d6a0-49cd-93d3-022e28cc7af0
0e008f2c-bc73-43e1-b809-acf5cabef0bc
5934e324-90d2-4b8b-b8cc-ae59f46fcb27
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is a wonderful, excellent supplement for reducing stress and anxiety, extremely beneficial for sleep and overall calmness, I even travel with it and buy for others, you can take from between 1 to 3 or 4 caps in a day and expect benifits to begin with the hour, there is no after taste and the capsule is easy to swallow, with no smell. I have tried Ashwagandha from other brands, but this one is king, no wonder its always going out of stock, people trust the quality and ingredients!

efb3281f-0416-4566-9e8e-589e257b7e6f
f91fbbde-b270-45cb-8a6a-2cf0343c4383
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been using ashwagandha for a while and I feel like it helped me a lot. if you want energy and helps you with stress take it during the day 🙂 I usually take only one capsule daily before sleep and I noticed that I fall asleep a lot faster, I sleep more deeply and I feel better when I wake up. When I feel stressed and anxious I take another one during the day too and it does help me calm down. I believe it has also strengthened my immune system. I had used ashwagandha before from other brands but I did not feel any change or improvement. I totally recommend . Great quality. like if it helps 👍

752c80fc-78c3-4707-bece-26463aeb4dfa
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It really helps calm the body and relieve stress on the brain. It does not cause any fatigue or heaviness in the head. To be useful, it must be taken shortly before bed and not to make mental or physical effort while using it and your goal is to sleep or relax. It does not cause any dizziness or loss of alertness during the day after waking up or during work. please click yes ❤️

b34b9d19-5047-4696-870c-a87bf41aa942
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I don't live without this product in my life! It's helping me a lot in managing stress and anxiety;) Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain. For example, it can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. I highly recommend it has helped me a lot in fighting anxiety and stress. If you think my comment helped click yes.

7a832e81-7699-4706-8b53-d99cc8940902
5414f156-a5ce-4143-97d3-ec0255556f3d
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I will never stop buying this stuff. Have already gone through multiple bottles over the years. If you have anxiety or stress, this is the one supplement you MUST have. Years ago my anxiety was getting awful. I would have random anxiety attacks for no reason while at work. Or I just had a constant on gong one over the whole day. I needed a solution. I googled supplements to help and I came across Ashwagandha. Greatest discovery I could have made. I ordered it, started taking it, and I no longer have anxiety attacks. The quality of the ingredients, the size of the capsule, the benefits this supplement gives- it's all amazing and 100% worth the money at this amazing price.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These caps are small and easy to take and there are no negative side effect. Ashwagandha has its place in ayurveda more many centuries as it helps people with relaxation (works on lowering cortisol level if you are under stress), helps stabilize the hormones and promotes a calm sleep. In addition from the first capsule you will take (most recommended with meal) expect to feel more energy.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I LOVE ashwagandha, it is an ancient medicinal herb. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain. It can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression I prefer the Himalaya brand, it is more expensive so sometimes I take this one. Remember to take a break with ashwagandha: 3 weeks on - 2 weeks off or 5 days on - 2 off. I take it during the week at night and don't take it at the weekend so as not to get confused.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Been using daily for months, extremely useful for reducing anxiety and stress. Increased my daily intake by double sometimes triple depending on daily events/stresses. Much more calm and slower to react with much more confidence. Takes about 3-4 weeks to feel full effects. Sleep has improved as well. Take with other Now products such as Rhodiola and L-theanine to keep me level.