HR

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Liver is one of nature's multivitamins. It is very nutrient dense, especially in things that many of us may be lacking from not having organ meats in our diets. If you're anything like me, you probably don't enjoy preparing liver and this makes it easier! The powder is ideal because you can simply sprinkle some over your food. It's great in red sauces and soups. Most days I mix about a teaspoon in vegetable juice or bone broth and that seems to be plenty for me. It is liver, so the taste isn't super great, but I don't mind it at all.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I made my own capsules and take 3 grams daily. I don't like the taste of cooked liver and wanted to boost my iron and b12 intake. I also believe it can be healing/ fortifying to my own liver. This product is not organic nor grassfed. I like the price point and NOW foods products; however, I'm sure the dessication process loses more nutrients than freezedrying.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

No additives - just perfect. The energy increase is amazing. My hair is thicker, my face is firmer. This product contains so many nutrients that i cannot digest from a lab-made pill. Excellent for anyone sensitive to vitamin and mineral supplements. Excellent for anyone needing energy

IT TASTE GOOD MIXED IN WITH V-8 JUICE,,I PUT HALF WATER AND HALF JUICE,, PUT IN LIVER PWDR. AND A COUPLE OTHER HERB POWDERS,,,SUCH AS KELP,,,,,TASTE GOOD TO ME :)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

There is no disputing that organ meats are nutrient dense - but also don't taste that great. But if you don't like to swallow a lot of pills, then this powder is a good solution. I add a tbsp of the liver powder to a pound of ground beef and a few spices. Big boost to nutrition. Easy on the taste buds.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

This is really great for liver support. In my opinion nearly nobody has a perfect liver nowadays. Therefore it is important to support it especially if you're taking a lot of supplements or medicines. It helped me reduce my liver symptoms shortly after I started taking it. I think TUDCA and Vitamin E are a must for everyone that cares about their liver. The liver is very important for detoxing, regulating hormones and energy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My husband loves this product definitely helps a lot Highly recommended..it doesn’t taste very good so he mix it with tomato juice

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Doesn't taste as bad as people say it does I just mix it with water and drink it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Its a great product at a favorable price delivered repidly to Hungary !