HR

Posted on Sep 19, 2021
perfect

I have been using this for the last three weeks and it helps me a lot with my diet and it made my craving for snack less specially when I'm at work... it's helps with weight loss as well a little.. easy to swallow and the smell isn't that bad at all. I recommend this one.

629458ab-885b-4124-979f-276107cccf41
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great product. I'm taking this instead of the liquid Apple Cider Vinegar. Because the liquid form tends to be very acidic even when diluted. But if I dilute it too much, it will lose its potency. This 450mg capsule helps with my Acid Reflux, low acid digestion problem. Delivery was within 5 days. Good and prompt service!!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Apple Cider Vinegar tablets I take for a month already. The benefit of this product I feel in my improved metabolism and boosted energy. The taste is good, not too strong, like when I used the vinegar. The size of the tablets are just perfect. The quality is good. I would recommend to increase the dosage per tablet so we can take only one per meal. Thank you for Iherb!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very convenient way of taking apple cider vinegar, since I usually get acid reflux from taking it straight (with water) from the bottle. Even when I use a lot of water and a tiny amount, it still burns and gives me acid reflux. So I’m happy to be able to take it in a capsule form priced, and you get a lot of capsules.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

ACV has a good reputation for being really good for the body so I decided to try the pills. I can't take ACV like I used to, in liquid form. It just does not agree with me (taste-wise and stomach) so this is a good alternative. I am hoping these will assist in overall immunity and inflammation in the body as well as weight loss. The capsules are easy to swallow, smell only very slightly of ACV, and do not upset the stomach. If this review is helpful, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The first product I bought with Apple Cider Vineger smells when you open the cap, you can smell the fresh organic smell of vineger. Still using it and can not give the benefits I got 100%, but I feel that I'm losing weight and getting many healthy benefits from Apple Cider Vinegar. I love the size, taste, and quality.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been using liquid apple cider vinegar but I decided to switch to pill form. The size and quality is great for what you pay. It tastes better than the liquid and easier to take down. The benefits of apple cider vinegar are amazing just look it up online.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have been taking ACV which has the benefit of suppressing my appetite as I'm dieting. It does help! I take 3 pills along with meals and I don't feel hungry for a long time until the next meal. It's also much more convenient than drinking liquid ACV which makes me nauseous and there is a burning sensation. These pills are really good substitute especially if you are eating outside. There is a sour taste when you swallow but it's fine. Overall I think this is a high quality product which works well on me.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I was thrilled to come across this product! Since it comes in a capsule form, I don't have to worry about the damage to my teeth enamel, and my stomach feels so much better when I take this after every meal. You will notice the vinegary smell when you open the container, but it doesn't really bother me.