HR

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great Nootropic

I don't know much about this product. I do know that it is a nootropic, which means it improves my brain's performance in some way. Regardless of its exact mechanism of action, I am convinced that this supplement is what gets me through each day at work by increasing my energy levels and helping me stay focused on the tasks at hand. It helps me get closer to my goals in life by giving me the motivation I need to achieve anything from a world-changing invention to an A+ essay without missing a beat.

d0490d1b-77d6-41a0-ab9d-681ce628c806
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

good quality dosage, bought as I am a student and require extended periods of focus and learning retention, after supplementing with ingredient alpha GPC, I am much more productive and focused when completing my task. I also feel that I can Better retain the knowledge that I am learning about. side effects are minimal would recommend taking 1 size dose a day. Overall has a great feel and benefit!

a7b402dc-7f2f-4538-9fa1-1a3c14ad42ac

Have been using for a week. I don’t have any brain disorders except laziness and procrastination, but i can tell 100% that i feel my brain “moving” and feel the desire to work mentally. In addition i noticed my jaw muscles hypertension. It doesn’t prevent good sleep in the evening and I don’t increase more than 1 pill per day. I also combine this product with many others brain support.

b1e1bb1d-1fd9-4cbc-abc2-d7aac767cbf4
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Still taking it. So far so good, no side effects. I take it in the morning after breakfast. I do seem to recall my memory faster and I only take half of the suggested dosage. The quality is good, no taste no odor and the size of the capsules are swallowable. Yes I recommend it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I will say that this product is great (I could see the benefits), it helped me with my energy levels and brain fog, together with l-tyrosine. It is of the superb quality. Size is good and I my dosage was usually 1 capsule in the morning on empty stomach. The capsule itself didn't have any taste.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I've been consuming this vitamin for about 2 weeks and it's absolutely great. It ease my mind to focus on work, read, many more. The only thing that bugging me is just the size. It's too big for me, so it feels scary to swallow. I took 300mg a day and it's more than enough, even though the recommendation dosage is 600mg. I can guarantee that NOW alpha gpc quality is superb.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Alpha-GPC (Alpha-glycerophosphorylcholine or sometimes just glycerophosphorylcholine) is a choline-containing supplement that, although found in a variety of food products that are also high in choline, appears to be pharmacologically active at higher doses. Put simply, this means that a high dose of choline, achieved through supplementation, is sometimes necessary to achieve noticeable effects, even though it is found naturally in the diet. Alpha-GPC is mainly marketed because of the choline content it brings to the body after oral ingestion, and because it is the most effective choline precursor (able to influence choline concentrations). both systemic and cerebral choline). Due to the arrangement of the other half of the Alpha-GPC (glycerophosphate) molecule, it is also found to reinforce the structure of cell membranes, which is a common mechanism attributed to choline precursors (such as CDP-Choline or Centrophenoxine).

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

one of the most underrated supplements my coach told me about, in terms of bodybuilding and cognitive functioning. the quality of the Alpha GPC is great with the content of the ingredients being only the supplement itself makes it great for dosing. it has great benefits for normal people and bodybuilders too. the dosage which is recommended is 600 mg which can be used 30 mins before your workout to promote a better mind-muscle connection.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product makes it easy to take an effective dose (600 mg for me) of a-gpc. It avoids the pitfalls of taking large complex "proprietary" blends found in so-called nootropic products. NOW Foods is reputable and well-established, a name that can be trusted, rather than a fly-by-night random name.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

As a nursing mom, the first thing I noticed was that my baby became more active and smarter. I found the dosage to be high so I went down by half. The size of the capsule is acceptable and has no taste. I haven't noticed any benefits in myself yet as it has been less than a month now.