HR

White Asian
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Energetic !

Yes, I do feel energy. And i prefer to take it bare - just with pure water- with no juice or other additives. The package was great. However, when shelving, the powder clamps up. I also lost not a single gram )) Just take it for some energy, but dont expect to loose your weigh!

vinetu28
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC or ALCAR) is an amino acid that fuels energy production in your cells and supports nerve function. It supplies the acetyl group for burning fats in your mitochondria (fatty acid oxidation) and producing acetylcholine. Vegetarians consume less carnitine from the foods they eat, however, they maintain normal carnitine levels in the blood. Most people use acetyl-L-carnitine to enhance their cognition and rev up energy levels. The fact that my mood and energy improved while taking this product. This pack is value for money. It tastes good.

it tastes salty. it dissolves very well in drinks, just don't dissolve it in milk because it curdles the milk!! I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I got this carnitine powder. the shipment arrived very fast

bd6242f5-97f9-413e-8c72-d3d08e8c45d0
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this for energy and weight control. I enjoy eating💋 and a little carnitine every day helps keep my weight down. I’ve experimented with l-carnitine and without and different foods but the key for me in keeping the xtra weight off is the carnitine.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I ordered it for my son. It gives so much energy. My husband tried it and now he asked me to order more. He felt much more strength during cycling training.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Well, there is no other choice if you want to buy powder of ALC. It is good quality, but bear in mind that it is somewhat hygroscopic! Finish it as soon as you can after opening.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Super quality alcar that will not only help with fat burning a bit but also help your brain work much much better. Take it on an empty stomach in the morning and enjoy its nootropic effects.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Since I take it my energy levels, physical stamina and strength have increased, especially when I swim for a long time. it helps me a lot therefore to fight fibromyalgia.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I use this for extra energy with chronic fatigue syndrome. Tastes ok not too strong in water or juice. Helps with energy production for me. Reasonable price brand as well.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have a hard time with B vitamins but this product has changed that. I use it around noon in my drink to keep my body even.