HR

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Excellent taste! Soovitan!

It really helps, no irritable for stomach or mucosa! Esespecially needed todaynowadays and necessary for us, Nordic people ! Helps absorb Lysine, an essential essential amino acid that the body cannot produce on its own. I ride all day trip in nature, I ride and it gives energy. If you notice in the photo on my facial skin, Acerola has worked very well because it helps to form collagen.

361f5203-ceb9-499a-95a0-c1bb63772fe7

We have been using this product for 3-4 years as it is a natural form of Vitamin C. I use it in my smoothie and my husband drinks it by itself daily. It is a powerful antioxidant and keeps us from getting sick as it improves our immunity. It is great for our energy levels, especially my hubby. The quality and price is great too. Recommend highly.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I've been using this product for 2 years now. I like to add it to my family s smoothies. Especially in the winter time. None of us got sick last year, but this year we caught the sniffles but at the time we missed over s week without using the powder.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

What is the use of this product? You can make a healty limonate-powder mix from it. Here it is the recipe: 1 Now Acerola, 3-4 oz Camu camu Powder, 1 lb Vitamin C Powder, 5 oz Rosahips Powder. Mix them well and keep it in a jar. For limonade mix a teespoon from it for a glas of water and you can sweeten it either with honey or stevia. It is very healty, boosts your immune system and taste also very good! Just try it!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Nice quality antioxidant. The taste is quite smooth. Acidity gives no issues with my stomach. I double the mg dose when I feel my immunity goes low. Ingredients are not ideal, however, for the low price, it is a great potency product. Feel the effect.

77e5d45f-32c0-41a8-b3b5-0f4dcf92829d
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Acerola powder was very pleasant to use - I put it in cold water and it tasted like fruit tea. Very pleasant. Acerola is a natural source of vitamin C and is therefore very well absorbed by the body. It is very pleasant to use.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Add this to my morning shakes as it is the ideal potency with the added bonus of being a quality product at a great price.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Love this type of C vit. It comes as powder and is more natural, than ordinary ascorbin acid. I use to put in morning smoothies, it is conviniet and ads a taste!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i got this because some people said it has whitening power but i guess it takes longer time and needs consistent intake in order to see the result. As i only finished one bottle, the whitening effect is not obvious yet i would consider it as a vitamin c supplement rather than whitening supplement