HR

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm on a keto diet so I always look for supplements which can me to lose weight and also keep my body healthy. This is a supplement which works and helped me to shed a few pounds, the size of the capsules is quite large so beware. The ingredient seems to be working which helped me to break the pleateau. Overall the quality is good!

I take this daily with my breakfast and dinner vitamins/minerals. It has helped me lose weight and control gains. After taking it for about 3 months, I added AMP-K stimulator. This has also helped keep me from gaining, and I even lost a little more weight. Additionally, I keep my eating within control, but I am not dieting. I do slip occasionally, but I have less gain than before taking these supplements, and any newly-gained weight comes off more easily than before. I would like to take off about 20 lbs to reach what I weighed before I moved to a cold climate where exercise is difficult in winter. If I tried harder, I think these two supplements could help me lose more weight.I have tried many other weight-loss supplements, without any obvious success. Up until now, hard work and lots of exercise were the only things that took off weight.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

At 59 losing weight is like winning the lottery...slim chance. The ingredient is simple but research and my own experience have proven that this is a quality product that helps elevate your metabolic rate without making you hungry. It also does not contain stimulants so you sleep like a baby. The dosage is simple one in the morning and if you wish, one in the afternoon.You will not be disappointed.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I bought this hoping that I could lose some weight, I kept watching my diet and exercise once a week but not much weight was lost. I started taking the 7-keto and the weight loss seemed to be starting so I will keep taking it to see if it's really working.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

So far so good I've lost about 15 to 20 lb in the last few months my stomach is flatter I take this along with smoky mountain DIM A co-worker said her doctor recommended taking both of these together so I cant give 5 stars since I am not sure if the product alone is giving me results but I'm very happy with it and I'm going to continue taking it it has really helped me with stubborn belly fat an issues of menopause and hormones. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Took it for a while, on some days I could very clearly feel the increased thermogenesis for about 12h, though not on most days. would have needed to take my temperature to ascertain, one does not necessarily feel those changes. there are probably better ways to do that though, cold showers, sport in cold environment, spices like cinnamon or curcuma.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This product has been a life saver. It's helped me lose 10kg. Have to stick to a proper keto - low carb meal with exercise but results are guaranteed.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

used these to help me loose weight. Not sure whether these helped or not, but I lost some weight but I was also exercising a lot

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

7-keto-DHEA is not converted to steroid hormones such as androgen and estrogen. Taking 7-keto by mouth or applying it to the skin does not increase the level of steroid hormones in the blood. It can help when used alongside a reduced-calorie diet and exercise to lose weight. I take it 5 days on & 2 days off.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022