HR

alexphd
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
For Happy Mood and Good Sleep

5-HTP, which is naturally occurring in the seed pods of Griffonia simplicifolia, produces serotonin. As a neurotransmitter, serotonin is used by the body to send messages between nerve cells. As a hormone, it can be converted into another hormone, melatonin. which plays an important role in regulating sleep. Serotonin, therefore, plays a role in mood, emotions, appetite, digestion and sleep. Wait, there's more. You can boost your dietary intake of amino acid L-tryptophan, which the body can convert to 5-HTP. Question: Why take 5-HTP instead of tryptophan? Answer: The conversion from tryptophan to 5-HTP. which is slow, is bypassed when 5-HTP is administered. Another key question: Then why not just take serotonin directly instead of 5-HTP? Answer: 5-HTP can cross the blood brain barrier but serotonin (taken orally) cannot.

1f4f556e-992e-4a88-9fd6-fdd084ab6c57

I am pretty much stressed during the last couple of years, so my mood went down the drain. I have decided to give this one a try, to see if gets any better. I started using it alongside ashwagandha... taking ashwagandha in the morning and 5-htp at bedtime. I don't know which of the two supplements worked out for me, but I definitely feel better, without feeling down, sleep is improved, although it doesn't decrease my appetite. It's not a magic pill, effects didn't show until at least three weeks, but slow and steady improvement is better.

f336b424-f65c-4eab-ae95-b992392a2df1
4a6455fd-a348-485e-a561-1a46f4c324f3
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I liked using this a lot but don’t expect to be like a magic pill, I take a 100 mg pill twice a day, once in the morning before coffee with a fish oil pill, and the 2nd before gym around 6pm with a creatine pill. It enhance your mood and relief you from stress, makes you less anxious and more mentally proactive. The quality is good but as I said give around 10 days to start noticing the difference.

2104669b-9154-41c5-8329-f2ba60a19f73
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm sure everyone's reaction to this will be different but honestly so happy with my results. However, it took about thirty days for me to notice how much better I was feeling. At first even after the initial two weeks my mood did not seem to have changed very much and then a few more weeks later I noticed that I actually began to feel happy, okay, and it helped me become more confident and a go-getter. It helped me pick myself up and the rest I've been able to do because I now had the energy and will to carry on. Again everyone is different, but by no means am I saying I'm always feeling amazing 24/7. Like most people who anyone when there are occasionally low moments or times one doesn't feel as well., If anything I recommend you try it for at least a month and see if you notice any changes.

2c4eb165-a9ff-40e2-932b-c2109c97096d
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I  feel more clear headed and positive and energised for the first time in ages. I now feel very well and more stable and generally in a good state of being.  you have to take 1 tablet per day. and there 120 capsules. so enough for 3 months. Great value.

76bf6857-4510-43c0-a1e2-11f4a531b631
b6b2e6c5-92bd-4267-b21e-d4fb55e535e5
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Taste is totally tasteless. Size of pill is very good to swallow. Semmes to have good quality, i like that ingredients are fully vegan to fit my diet. It's my first package but i didn't noticed any relation with my sleep or serotonin lvl that i feel so i can't really say anything about benefits. However I dont take it everyday and it may be my mistake, also, it's just first package. But I will order next bottle when i finish this one.

124d064c-8ca8-45fe-8ffc-2ba0d155b493
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I've changed my usual 5HTP brand to Now after comparing the dosage and capsules. So much more affordable. The capsule is easy to swallow and expiry date is 5yrs from now. On stressful days, I suffer from intermittent sleep, waking up several times in the night, tossing and turning. That's when 5HTP comes into play. I don't take it daily but maybe 3 times a week and still sleep well and feel great. No side effects observed.

05eb0044-c81b-4006-af79-442ff321a87a
40eb678e-d754-40fe-82bb-3cd65a7be409
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1969

This vitamin is the best thing I have ever tried. It has helped to improve my health, mood, and quality of life. I started taking this vitamin and saw immediate benefits in how it made me feel. I would highly recommend this supplement to anyone who wants to improve their health, mood, and well-being...I know I'm going to keep taking this product long

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This brand is great for those who are looking for a supplement that offers noticeable improvements in the areas of energy, mood, and overall well-being. I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of months now and have noticed an increase in my physical endurance, mental clarity, and overall health.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have been on this vitamin for 3 weeks now and I already feel so much better. The vitamins seem to be doing wonders for my mood, immunity, and quality of life. I am feeling stronger than ever before which is great with all the extra work that we need to do here at work. I'm grateful for this vitamin!