HR

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

received on time. Regular user for now Probiotics. I read form reviews that i need to recycle the bacterial strains and hence bought this for constipation. The package has been well packed and it came in a box with air bubbles inside. The capsule size has been ok for me and hence using Now Supplements

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I will never recommend any supplement that I have not been taking myself over a prolonged period as is the case with these Now Foods 4x6 Acidophilus Capsules which both myself and my wife take regularly...I myself also alternate them one month on one month off with Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics (more expensive but contains more species of acidophilus which are also time released)...In general terms Acidophilus are good for the health and well being of your gut and may help to reduce cholesterol...May also help to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and promote weight loss...

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These capsules include a high level of a number of important microbiomes that have been found in a healthy digestive tract and may benefit good absorption. They are easy to swallow, without any after taste and, though it is hard to tell for sure, seem to aid the gut in process food properly.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

One of the few formulas that contains the 2 traditional yogurt bacteria. Acidophulos bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus. Thanks to them I make a wonderful vegan yogurt with this probiotic.

Posted on May 16, 2022

As always, iHerb did another outstanding job with my order. They were extremely fast, correct, and the quality of the product was excellent. The packaging was great. This will always be the store I use for the products I need.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Good product. My father is taking this product, he is very satisfied with results of this pills he was recently operated from Colorectal cancer. He recommended it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I suffer from GERD and SIBO and these probiotics do help. I also use Saccharomyces boulardii from time to time.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I will often open up a capsule and empty the contents into my food, so it gets mixed into my breakfast porridge or similar.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I think it helps with digestion & elimination. It feels better in the belly. Seems to be a great quality product.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I made Coconut yogurt with it and it works really well.