HR

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Indeed a great quality product that I'm using to give my 3 year old daughter, its ingredients and benefits are great for an autistic child as recommended by pediatrician. It doesn't taste as fishy as cod liver oil, and my daughter takes it easily. Packaging is something could be improved, as sometimes when i pour out, it can spill sideways.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Got this because I was finding it hard to stomach the level of oil I needed to take for arthitis. I mix my fish oil with olive oil, and enjoy it on my vegies/salad. However this one tasted more fishy (in a way I didnt like so much) than the one I usually get. It was also MUCH more expensive, and I have found another concentrated omega 3 fish oil locally, which is cheaper, so will try that next time.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

IHerb has the best price for this product, in higher strength than I’ve been able to source locally. I’ve been using Ultimate Omega Extra by Nordic Naturals for 2.5 months, I had no trouble with the taste, I enjoy taking my daily dose.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the only brand that I trust for omega’s, all the family is using it. We have much more energy than before starting supplementing.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I started taking this after a concussion. I personally don't love the taste, but as far as fish oil goes, I've tasted way worse. It's a very high quality fish oil, guaranteed to be free from heavy metals (which is important to me). A warning...I accidentally spilled some on my clothes, and cannot get the smell to come out. But I'm sure that would be the same for any fish oil.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I got this for my mum as she needs more omega3. She hates the fishy taste and pills so this is perfect for her as it is liquid and has a tinge of lemon taste.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

This is a product that came highly recommended by our nutritionist, I love that it includes Vit D which means not having to add an additional supplement in for the kids. The flavour is very mild, I give my kids their dose in a small measure of orange juice and everyone gladly gulps it down, unlike other fish oils that have very heavy flavours. Absolutely recommend for kids who don't like swallowing capsules!

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Excellent.. minus the taste.. lemon does help with smell but quality is very good...it works for my son, he just need a small dose. I wish that there is another smaller size bottle that i can purchase so i dont have to throw away the balance after 3 mths.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My kid taking this daily , ultimate omega have good benefit no fish taste and suitable for all ages

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great value and quality. One of the best brend in the market now.