HR

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Good oil

I had redness on my face, small joints pain and sneeze usually early morning. I knew omega will help but I was not able to take liquid omega. With Ultimate Omega extra which has omega 3 with vitamin D3 as well, really helpful for me to reduce my redness and also joint pain. It also help me to enhance my immunity. Thanks to produce Ultimate Omega EXTRA.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love the Nordic Naturals brand, not taking anything else! No fish burps and great lemon taste. It's a bit more expensive compared to other omega products, but well worth the money. I am using it for over 6 months to reduce inflammation. Nordic Naturals quality and ingredients are outstanding.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is the best fish oil you can get in terms of quality, ingredients and the benefits, i have been taking this fish oil for a few years now and the results are amazing, i feel much healthier and it also helped in my weight loss journey. really great product dont think twice just get it! super great packaging too and it also doesn't have a bad taste like other fish oils.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

These are BIG soft gels! But they go down easy. No fishy taste or smell. The capsule coating is thicker than other brands and that’s why you can’t taste or smell the oil. I love this brand.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great quality fish oil that has noticeable benefits such as more moisturized eyes, clarity of thought, better concentration, and more glowy looking skin. Just a bit pricey!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Highest quality omega, great with the added in vitamin D because that’s how it’s best absorbed (taken with the omega). Highly recommend this brand and this specific omega

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This brand has high Norwegian quality. They use small fish low in mercury. This oil is purified. We take it on regular basis because we don't eat a lot of fresh fish. I think this supplement is a must have considering health benefits.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

One of the best Omega-3 that I have tried. It has no fishy taste, easy to swallow and high content of quality ingredient! It has helped to reduce joint pain and also brain fog. Normally, I would take 1 capsule a day. However, I take 2 capsules when I feel needed !!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is a good choice to add Omega 3 to your diet. Good quality product! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is my favorite brand for supplement. Also buy cod liver oil from them. No complains