HR

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been taking this product for 3 years. besides it helps a lot in my overall health it also helps my joint stiffness problems. before taking it my knees are stiff and difficult to rise after sitting for a while maybe it has something do with cartilage stuff or arthritis. after consuming it regularly once a day, the problem disappeared. now I still take it although I have no problem with my knees at all.

0a255eea-9c9f-4863-aa26-b6ed83fa5058
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Feels much better on knees when bending or climbing up stairs. It also feels slightly better on my shoulders as they used to be painful to move , rotate or swing the arms. Very good overall help reduce joints pains. Suppleemt have no after taste and stomach can to digest it well.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My age is 33 years old. After taking this supplement I felt less pain in my joints. The quality is good. It doesn't have fish odor. Also it doesn't have a taste. The package is nice. It didn't increase my cholesterol. It didn't cause harm to my heart.

7728da68-51a8-4946-b637-1a5f9d34b278
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is my second purchase of Omega Joint Xtra from iHerb. First purchase on July 2021. On my first review, I recommended to take at least 2 soft gel per day to be effective. After months of usage, it definitely alleviate the joint pain and I will likely continue to take it everyday.

e3d5df10-19fa-40ce-a2cc-06b2771741a6
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This has become our staple supplement. For those with joint aches due to arthritis, injury etc, this may help with reducing the discomfort and/or aiding the recovery to day-to-day functions of the limbs. I do feel a difference in my body condition when I stopped taking this for a while. Though expensive, I think this product is worth its value.

I bought this for my mom for her joint problems. However, this is a bit too expensive, and I'm not sure if she's felt any difference. The research says that it takes around 3-4 months for the effects to start showing up, so it is a long journey. I will continue buying for her to see if she feels any better.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have been taking the 5th bottles, i found this convenient to have omega, collagen and glucosamine in one pill. I think the quality is good as i can feel better on my knees.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Definitely see a benefit over other supplements, and seems to be working a little magic on my knee. You get what you pay for, this is a quality product. Easy to digest, and my inflammation is way down. I can walk first thing in the morning!

Posted on May 10, 2022

i have been purchasing this product for my mother [who is 80 years old] for years now and she is highly satisfied with the results.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great product! I feel that my joints are much less achy when I take it daily. No after taste, no stomach upset. Consistent product, high quality ingredients!