HR

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Brain repair formula

Your brain is made out of fat, DHA to be specific. If you want to repair your brain, or boost brain function, this helps a lot. I was poisoned a few years ago, and it damaged my brain. This product helped me to think straight again. I took 3-4 pills at a time, about twice a day. It did not take long to notice a difference. I could focus better, and I was not forgetting things I had been forgetting. I'm very grateful to this company for the quality products.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take DHA for memory support as recommended by my integrative physician, who emphasized the importance of a high quality omega-3 product and recommended Nordic Naturals as a brand I could trust. I have been very satisfied with the product. When I briefly used another product because of a supply issue, I noticed the fishy taste and was glad to get back to Nordic Naturals.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Oh my gosh, I love these. I had a roommate in university who introduced me to them, and I thought he was weird for loving them so much. But it really is a good quality product, and obviously has the benefits of omega oil. But also: 1) It doesn't taste like fish or leave a fishy aftertaste! 2) It DOES leave a strawberry aftertaste! This stuff has a special place in my heart.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is one of the more expensive dha supplements on the market but I had read it has been independently tested and is one of the cleanest and freshest oils you can find so I always get it. The strawberry flavour stops you getting fishy burps and my two year old loves the flavour; she happily chews these!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a high quality product with good ingredients if you are looking for a fish oil supplement. Nordic Naturals is my favorite fish oil brand. I used to purchase this one but switched to the EPA as I decided having higher EPA was more appropriate for my health needs. However, if you want a DHA supplement, this is the one to get!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Kids either swallow the fish oil capsule with water or bite on it and then swallow the pleasant tasting strawberry flavoured omega goodness. Well packaged. Only once have I had an issue and I was immediately sent a replacement. Many benefits to using 🐠 oils. We use for mood boosting and brain function. Happy with the quality, strength and pure ingredients.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good brand, long time consumer for it. Now my kids are taking too. They love the taste. Only thing is quite expensive, and this brand is often excluded from discounts.

89403983-a141-494c-abf8-67fb115f24ae
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Have been taking this supplement for many years. It improves my mind, sharpening it and giving it ability to remember things. I don't eat much fish, so this is a very helpful supplement for heart health as well.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The gel caps are easy to swallow and the mild strawberry flavor is a great addition. Great quality and ingredients. I'm very happy with the product.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Prescribed to help brain function for my wife. Make sure it is prescribed by a good nutritionist because there are too many different omega3 types, and some might be better for your case.