HR

Posted on Aug 29, 2021
Excellent product for cognitive development!

After researching the benefits of Omega 3 for babies and children in several studies, especially for their speech development, I decided to buy it to my son who, at 2 years and 3 months of life, didn't speak any word at all. Just syllables. After 90 days of use and therapy with a speech therapist, my son had an incredible result, a true miracle. Today, at 2 years and 11 months, he speaks hundreds of words and full sentences, expressing himself very well and achieving what is expected for his age. I truly recommend this product if your babe / child is dealing with speech difficulties, especially because of its natural ingredients and its proven results. Hope it can help you as it helped me.

251be469-da05-498d-a19b-651a03a2db80
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Fantastic DHA for my kids. The ingredient used Organic and the size of the bottle is just nice. The quality is excellent and the taste is good even for my picky boy. Package is well sealed with bubble wrap. The benefits of DHA is key to supplement for my boy. The serving is good too.

a48e909f-1f0f-4b54-91f6-ae3003e549dd
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is good one for toddler baby , before I buy this product my 30 months old boy doesn’t speak a word , not attentive and active , after I purchase this now my baby too active and attentive immediately, he speak and reply when I questioning , in 3 weeks now he feel too good I’m so happy I strongly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love the quality actually this is my second time ordering it. the lemon taste is my 2 years old age son's favourite. I regret i ordered small size because it's better to order the big one. the ingredient is perfect .. this is my son's favourite supplement .. my per serving for him is 1 tbsp .. I see my son's improvement

bd84a28e-50db-41a3-88f1-dc551e4dc70b
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality is good, ingredient is what our children need, the taste is good so kids will love it, perfect use for our kids, the size is ok, package is ok, so many health benefit that you can get from this, suitable for age 2 and up?, great supplement, serving amount please check, frequency you can give everyday and feel the improvement

7ade4575-8506-41e9-bf62-6483683f5b63
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I bought this product as a gift to my nephew, it taste like strawberry and is for kids age 1-6. Although there isnt a instant improvement, serving daily frequency will maximize the benefit. I like how this came in bubble wrap package for protection so it does not break.

988a6ea3-662a-4ba6-a0f5-6a0412ec7ab1
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I buying for the second time. Children enjoy drinking. I tried it for myself and it didn't taste good. It just sweet omega. However my kids love it. My first son eats poorly, no appetite, after taking omega he begins to eat better. My first son he is 2 years 4 months, he did not speak perfectly. Someone say omega helps the child speak faster. Lets see the effect later.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Started giving this to my Son at 2yrs4mo who wasn't speaking much at that time. After a few weeks of taking, i noticed he listens more and more focused. Together with other intervention, he improved immensely! I believed this helped him so much plus speech therapy. still giving this to him and he's now 3y2mo. Definitely recommending.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022