HR

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
A Must Try!

I am familiar with this brand and I was very happy to find it on this site. It was more budget friendly and works great. There is no aftertaste and I rest so well at night. I don't have any cravings at night and that was one of my problem issues. So worth the price!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

More benefits than I expected. Be careful what medications you are on as this can clash with some. Check with your doctor first. Good quality and no bad after taste.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Really like this product . I have lost over 10 lbs since I started taking these in the past 6 months. My husband also as lost belly fat and lbs. we sleep better and do not snack a lot.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

A great supplement to take. It won’t replace exercising and having a good diet but it’s a great accompaniment! I was taking this every night for a month and I did not have any problems with it.

Ornadell
Posted on May 23, 2022

repeat purchase. been using this for over a month. love the results! i could feel the contouring of my waist and i think it helps me to sleep as well. just wish the arm fats will go away faster!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Must be working because although i havent had time to exercise this past couple of months, i'm still losing weight although I haven't changed much of my diet.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Bought 4 bottles of 60 tabs. Tested for a week on 1 tab at nite. No change in sleep or weight. So I now been taking 2 tabs daily .1 morning &1 nite for another week still no change . Maybe takes a month to work in your system like other medications. So all I can say is buy and test for yourself maybe work maybe not. Your choice ! Adro :)

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love it. Have changed nothing exect take these at night. Lost 5lbs in 10 days.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality product. excellent natural ingredients. I liked the result of the application. convenient packaging