HR

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

bc60c026-8f61-4685-9e7a-1138677f1d52
Posted on May 15, 2022

Great taste and easy to take. Still taking them, so I can't say if they have worked their magic yet, but I think it's like anything else, with a good and healthy diet, results come after time.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good size dosage taille ingredient quality taste

419c3e25-5607-4f3b-a045-74f9ff6460c5
Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality not bad and it’s quite tasty.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

tastes terrible, can’t speak on effect because just can’t bring myself to eat any more.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good taste , I finished my bottle but nothing changed in my weight

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The packaging is of good quality, no weird tastes, and it's delicious! Because I don't like high-intensity fitness, but I want to maintain my body green tea ingredients with a light daily diet and exercise, I hope I can gradually develop a physique that is easy to lose weight!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is recommended to take it in the morning on an empty stomach. If you do so, I feel that the next day's weight gain is suppressed. The taste is like matcha with a modest sweetness. It has a texture more like agar jelly than gummy candies.

Posted on May 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I just received an order and have not yet had time to evaluate the effect of this drug, but the sweets taste very pleasant. Let's hope that they are not only tasty, but also effective!