HR

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is the best vitamin C I have taken. A quality wholefood vitamin with many of the ingredients, organic. I take two tablets every day and will continue to do so. I can't remember the last time I was sick. The benefits to the immune system and general health are worth it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

nice for removing pain occurring on tough manual house work, joints, even lungs feel better. Had very bad cold, and dry cough; and Usnea from Eclectic institute simply didn't help, though is meant for lungs only. tried it for 5 days, and was able to breathe again properly, to the full chest capacity after more than a month of useless consumption of Usnea. very grateful, as feared have acquired TB.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is good base Vitamin C, very natural and good for vegetarians, my only choice Hope you can find the way to include Taiwan on your delivery list. Thank you

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Love this Vit C! New Chapter has quality ingredients and the pills are a good size, not too big. I would like if the mg where higher but since the pills are so small , its is easy to take two

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Appears to be a great product. Did not realize the Vit C is 250 mg for each tablet, but I did not read the mg before ordering.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Thanks to this complex of fermented media to derive C vitamin, I have fallen in love with New Chapter. You will see the brand quality from packaging in glass bottles, to amazing ingredients, and product capsules and tablets consistency. Just great and far best form of vit C for me. I hope my review was useful.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Best vitamin C that contain ONY organic and gmo Also absorb best in the system

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I feel it is better absorbed than the other vit C forms. I will buy it again soon

Posted on Mar 6, 2022