HR

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am in love with this product. Its very moisturizing I wish there was a bigger size. This is my second purchase I bought two because it’s small but I love this product so much I use it for everything. The texture is similar to a vaseline and the skin quickly absorbs it I always put it on my hands. My hands feel great. There is a very light light weird smell but you get used it and it’s not bad at all. I have little eczema on my arm I put this product on it the itchiness disappears. Like this review if it was helpful :)

c50fdc03-e806-48cd-bf71-20adeab92b4a

I really like the scent of Neem. This was completely odor free and I'm shocked. The first day I received this, I also gave myself a really bad splinter. After trying to pick it out with sterile tweezers and sterile scissors, all I did was make it embed itself deeper. I used the salve and wrapped it up over night. The best day I could see it doing its magic. I got the splinter out! I doubt it was intended for this but it was definitely worth trying. The size is perfect and a little goes a very long way. I've used it on my cuticles, cuts, abrasions, chemical burn. It provides a protective layer to your injury while keeping it moist. There is both burn , it just feels good.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The creamy texture has a distinct scent due to the use of neem oil as the basis. It is combined with a light and skin-friendly vegetable oil that is pleasant and easily absorbed by the skin. When applied to the skin, it can conceal the carbon dioxide released by the body and leverage the fact that mosquitoes dislike its odor to keep the skin from getting bitten.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Works like a charm! I bought this for my skin rash. Wasn't confident when purchasing at first but went ahead with it and I am so glad I did! I have struggled with rashes on my skin for quite some time now and have tried numerous products that didn't work. This tiny jar of miracle saved the day! In just less than a week, I could see the condition of my skin clearing up and healing! I had developed some rash as well after the Covid vaccination and after applying this for less than 5 days, it totally healed! For me, the scent is fine, after all, it's made out of pure neem leaves and the texture is a little thick in a "balmy" way, but it glides easily on the skin and it doesn't feel uncomfortable - when applying, a little goes a long way with this. A true natural miracle this little jar is! 😍

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I ordered 1 and still have it from a few months ago. A little goes a along way. Very healing. Pleasant fragrance. Very light. Works overnight on skin issues. Great for lips. Very high quality moisturizer for skin. Have reordered 3 more to have on hand. Highly recommend this product and brand. I have other products from Neem-Aura and I love them all. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I bought this for my skin rash, inflammatory and bruises. This product is very healing for all those problems. The thick oily texture has a distinct scent due to the use of neem oil. Light and skin-friendly vegetable oils are pleasant and easily absorbed by the skin, non-commedonic.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I had never used neem in a product prior to this or heard much about it, to be honest. I have had a dry patch on a portion of my face, one of my cheeks, for quite some time. I applied this salve and it was healed overnight!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The supplement is Very helpful to the skin with lots of healthy benefits and excellent size.. plus the package is completely safe also has no side effects or any bad symptoms loved it

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is a good product for skin rashes of many types. Neem oil is generally a very good oil to use on the skin. The scent is not very pleasing, but it can easily be masked with another good smelling oil or body lotion of some sort.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

my mom told me that it's a great product, she got better feeling as she was having allergy in her hands, skin absorb it quickly without leaving oily feeling