HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve been using Naturtint Hair Coloring to protect my hair from getting thinner, braking easy, to make my hair stronger. I’m very happy with this product. I used to get it from Spain. Now thank G-d the Company is in USA and there is no problem of getting it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The reason why I like this hair dye is because it is natural and I am not allergic to it. It colors the white hairs naturally and I don't have to dye my hair for at least six weeks. It comes out very natural looking because each strand of hair absorbs the dye differently, so there is no fake looking hair.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have quite a bit of grey hair, and this does a great job covering that. The smell is fine, it does not smell strong, so it does not bother me to have it in for a while. I really like the color and shine that it leaves. People don't realize that I color my hair. Fewer harsh chemicals, which I like. Does a great job!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The smell is quite natural. It does not smell chemical as other dyeing products. Quite mild when it touches my scalp. The effect is also good because it can cover all my grey hair. Everything is good so far and I have to wait to see how long the color can last.

I haven’t used it since my gray hair isn’t that much yet. I used to take darker shade than this one, and so far it’s fine. UPDATE: I just applied it and i love the shade! I am ordering again! 👍👍

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This brand of permanent hair color is more gentle on your hair and it does not contain as many harsh chemicals as other hair colors. This one seems to be more gentle. I've used it for years.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Used for the first time and I am happy I did. Easy to use, nice quinoa mask, very gentle, not excessively foamy like average hair color and leaves hair softer than products at high endcsalons. Did not have awful tangle issues like I do with average products.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Covers grey hair perfectly and very easy to use. It doesn't last long, you will need to color again in about 3 weeks, but it works fine for me

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have short hair, up to my shoulders, so it covered all of it. Didn't leave my hair dry like other hair colors with no ammonia. will be purchasing again!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have been using Naturtint since years to dye my hair at home. The color last mostly 1 month or a little bit later (esp. if you have gray hair) bur it has good ingredients and does not impact any allergies etc.