HR

Posted on May 7, 2022
BEST Natural Hair Dye!

I have loved Naturtint for years! I always get beautiful, long-lasting results from this brand! I have tried a lot of the colors because I like to experiment with new looks, and I'm always pleased with the results. The Brown-Black color is gorgeous! It is a natural almost-black color and covers gray well. I love these products and am so glad they're available on iHerb! (I only wish they had more colors (like the red shades); that would be nice, too!)

The paint does not spread, it paints over gray hair well, it has a beautiful natural color, the hair looks alive. The packaging design has changed.

fba46c4a-0655-4aed-ad5b-868a0c51f973
96566592-3479-478d-8c5a-4a892eaec271
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My husband uses this hair dye to color his hair because it is natural and he is not allergic to it. The color lasts and does not fade even with many washings.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Naturtint really is gentle. Many hair dyes claim to be gentle but actually are not or they are gentle, but the color doesn't last or doesn't actually work. Naturtint works great and it is gentle!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is the main hair color I use. Unlike most pharmacy brand hair coloring kits, this one is not harsh or irritating. Yet, it covers gray hair very well. It includes plastic gloves and a convenient mixing bottle which also makes application simple with a pointed tip.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It seems like when I started using this hair color my hair started falling out. I liked the color and overall how it covered my greasy but stopped because of hair falling out. Maybe it’s just me…

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

actually my husband uses this hairdye to cover his gray hair. He said that he has not been able to find an all natural men's hari dye. I asked him don't you feel funny about using a hair dye with a lady's picture on the front? He said no, it works and has a lasting effect on my gray hair and that is what counts.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great hair coloring product, I use half of the amount for my short hair.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Have heard good things about it so we purchased for another friend !

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Natural dye. It doesn’t make ur hair dry afterward. Very good product!