HR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Excellent product

I have tried a few different enzymes and found that the quality of this product works very well and have even recommended this to others that have also found it worked great for them to! It seems to have the right ingredients to make it so beneficial for myself as well as others.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My whole family uses this especially when we go out to eat at a restaurant. It really seems to help with reducing diarrhea. We have used this for years. Also if you have trouble with keto diet at first because of the fat, this helps. I have even crushed it and used small amounts for my dog and cat when I ran out of pet enzymes. Great stuff.

I do not have Crone's or IBS, but I do lack a bit of digestive function, always have. Taking this dang stuff with every meal has allowed me to eat like everyone else always seems to be able to - COMFORTABLY. And for ONCE, this stuff seems to come with ZERO negative side effects, and that's RARE for something that actually works this well at anything.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We rely on these to help our bodies process the healthy foods we take in. We take them after every meal to allow our bodies to do the work they can...and these come along behind to liquify and make bio-available the nutrients.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

My order arrived on time and this item is very useful for me. I bought three pcs so that I will get an additional discount. This item is way cheaper if bought through this website as compared to buying it in health/drug stores in the Philippines.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Overall no side effects for me, I think they should put higher Betaine HCI, just don't take it if you have diarrhea it might get worse for you.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I got this product specifically for both its digestive enzymes and probiotics! I suffer from gallstones and I get really acidic. Reflux, vertigo due to the acid reaching up to my nose/ears, etc. Before I took this, the acid levels are over the top but still unable to digest food properly. My doctor said it is due to the stones that my digestive system is trying to cope with by releasing more acid so the doctor says to lessen food. I lessened food up to the point I found myself losing as much as 2 pounds a month! In short, my health is spiraling out of control and if the weight trend continues, I'd be dead in a couple of years since I would be literally "weightless". I read that bile salts would help. So I chose this because of the number of enzymes to help digest almost everything! After taking 2 every morning after 3 days I began to feel much better. However, I rated it only 4 stars because the probiotics area of this supplement is rather weak. I get bloated and gassy and from what I read it is due to inbalanced flora. So I have to eat fruits with yogurt every morning and after a few days, the gas and bloating eased up. So, to sum it this is a very good digestive enzyme. The probiotics included may help you a bit, but for me, I have to help it!

Posted on May 30, 2021

found these on amazon in the uk but couldn't get them again so ordered from iherb they came to the UK in 5 DAYS! seriously impressed with the service, as for the product it's the best combined enzymes with bile I have used and I've used lots over the 6 years I've had no gallbladder I highly recommend these especially if you suffer distress after a large meal

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really like these quality digestive enzymes and have seen a big benefit in my stomach and digestion since taking the . I would highly recommend then for anyone who wants to improve their gut and intestinal health.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Wanted it to work because I am a fan of the brand and the ingredients were exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately it wasn't as effective for me. Huge pills as well.