HR

Posted on May 18, 2022
Love this protein powder

I have been taking this protein powder for about 20 years or so. It is my go-to breakfast when I’m in a rush and it keeps me full and energized for hours. Love the flavor and quality of the product. I usually mix one scoop with low-fat milk and frozen berries or bananas to get a real milkshake texture. Yogurt works well also. It has so many vitamins in its ingredients and I feel that I am getting all the vitamins I need for my daily value. It’s expensive but I honestly think it is worth it, I’ve tried so many and this one is continually the best.

865800bd-327e-4670-a249-c80ff253ba0c
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I’ve been using this powder for 2 months (not daily). Initially, I made smoothies with it - I mixed 1 cup of cold water with 1 scoop of powder. The smoothie came out quite thick and was not too sweet. the taste was good, but I didn't see any result - it didn't make me feel full or energized. So, I started to use it in yogurts - I mix 1 teaspoon with a pot of sugar free yogurt and I love it - the yogurt has a tasty chocolate flavor.

f6d26a2d-6e21-4bde-8d54-ee3366b631cc
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’m an avid gym goer and this is one of the proteins I use to help fill in the gap. I’m usually on the go most days and this is a great way to make sure you get the protein you need. I make my shake with ice blueberries peanut and it’s delicious!!!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I researched for the best protein that is also good for your bones, & Spiru-tein was recommended as the best for woman. Mixes well & goes down smooth. Great Stuff

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this stuff! Mixes well with banana, almond milk and organic coffee to make a protein shake. Great taste, good ingredients, have it after your work out!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The taste more of a mild cocoa taste, it has a weird smell ( pea protein drink smell) but the what I like about this is- its super filling and the volume of the product!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love the taste of the Spirutein products. I use it before a workout and mix it with regular milk or non dairy products. Quality of product is consistent. Used it for many years

Posted on May 1, 2021

I ordered the chocolate because the vanilla was no longer in stock and did not think I was going to like it as much. It is so good, I will definitely order again. I mix it with 1 cup of almond milk and 1 cup of water plus 1 cup of frozen strawberries which makes for a delicious shake.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

So I got this nice size protien can, lasted me for a while. Not so crazy over the flavor, not really " chocolaty" but OK. Not going to get this one again. Going to try another flavor. Does make your shake / drink etc nice and thick...

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great-tasting protein powder, easy to use for my easy breakfast on-the-go. This saved my calorie- and carbohydrate-counting diet!