HR

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Best multi-vitamins blend!

Earlier I tried the normal size tablets from same brand, but the size was a bit too large to swallow comfortably. The one's size is just perfect. I believe the quality and composition is very similar to the normal size version, as I can feel the same energy and benefits.

Best whole foods vegan vitamin. Gives me an energy boost and the extra nutrients my body needs! The pills don't have a flavor and aren't too big so they are fairly easy to swallow. I wish the price was a bit cheaper but they are still worth the buy.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Best Quality Multivitamins. Very good for the whole family. Packaging was good. Benefits and Helps improve overall immune system. Very good ingredient. Best to take daily during meal . Gives energy for the full day. Small size tabs , easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

great quality, nice aroma. slightly bigger tablet size but easy to take. i take 3 to 4 only, with activated b like that it has higher copper.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great vitamin, me and my teen daughter is taking it every day. It is really the source of life, with all the nutritional support you need. Highly recommended if you want to take care of yourself with a great, clean, natural multi vitamin.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i took 3 each day before sleep, as i also take many other supplements such as d3+k2, zinc, C, glycine, and serine. i still need extra 300mg of B1, as well as 150mg of b6 to hv relax mood, but only when I woke up feeling blue.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I’m truck driver and have been using this product for over 3 years now keeps me alert behind the wheel which keeps me and the public at large safer

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

this one is a must buy for our family instead of well-known products that you all know. famous does not mean good, you have to note this.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

The serving size for this is 6 tablets and I love that I can take as many or as little as I want. They don't have any bad taste and are easy to swallow