HR

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Yummy, Apparently

Kids love them. Taste is good. Can't tell you much about the vitamin itself because who knows how much it helped? But the animal shapes were fun and engaging and I appreciated being able to get some more nutrients into my kids' diet.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

We loooove these vitamins! My daughter loves the taste and I noticed that when she was taking two of them for a week (normally we give her one because she is under 3) she didn’t catch the cold my husband and I had, which is a miracle!!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

It’s my fourth order of these vitamins. I usually buy them in Autumn during the flu season. Keeps my kids’ health well. My 10 and 13 y.o. take them twice a day.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is excellent! My daughter is taking this and she enjoys it as it has good tastes and is attractive. Since she was taking this she has been healthy ever since.

LovelyHoney
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My kid loves these, very fun way of getting some vitamins and minerals in, especially with picky eaters. The grape taste is not the best, but that's just me. Btw the details on these are amazing, both front and back of the animal.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I am a long buyer of this brand which I trust specially when it comes to multivitamins. I got the assorted flavor but children loved grape flavor the most and haet the orange. don't expect them to eat it like it's candy. please hit the thumb up if this helps.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very good product but the kids ddint like the taste The package was excellent so was the size ans ease of use Serving and frequency did improve thier overall quality of life

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

For our dearest children ! Thank you for the quality product!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

staple for my toddler. grapes flavour is his favourite but not so much of cherry so thank God they have dedicated flavor bottles.