HR

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Excellent vegetables vitamin for kids with yummy taste

Animal parade greens with Brocolli, Spinach and other veggis is excellent additional nutritious supplement vitamin for kids who did not really like eating veggetables. the best thing is this vitamin has very low sugar and carbs, which good for those who need to control the kids weight. My kids super like this vitamins especially with cute animal shape chewable tablets and super yummy taste! definitely must-have vitamin in your home.

25a22f3e-1f6e-4ed4-8e09-b761faac5034
Posted on May 1, 2022

This brand was recommend to us by a nutritionist. As our children love the other vitamins from this brand, we thought these were worth a go. Much as we wish our children would eat their greens daily, they don’t - so this is a great way to get those nutrients in them!

I feel so satisfy that my kid have good nutrition even when he's not eating veggie well. He can eat only very few veggies selection since he's very picky! The quality of ingredients of this greenz vitamin is awesome and whole foods selection. At first, my son not really the flavor just only say the animal shape is cute but now he already get use to it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

My picky child loves these! Sometimes she even asks for two. If you're concerned about your picky child getting enough nutrients when they don't eat greens, this is a great choice. The animal shapes are adorable and kids love it. This is one of my go to brands for my child's vitamins.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

it works. my 7 years and 2 years old has constipation issues. Started this suppliment and problem is gone in few days. they take one animal candy after food. my kids says it tastes OK and they love it. ordered 2 more before it gets hotter in UAE, as it comes not refrigerated.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love these. My 4 year old has chronic constipation and takes one of these a day. She doednt like the taste but they do help a lot. I still give her miralax on occasion but since taking these its a rare thing. She knows that they help and even though she thinks they are gross she takes them.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I tried different types of Super Greens for kids, this one is definitely the best. Kids like eating it, and I see that it helps them a lot (especially my son who has a slow bowel). I usually buy it from my local health shop. They were out so I bought it here. Shipping very fast, bottles with original seal. Highly recommend

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

We are so grateful to have found Animal Parade kid greenz our son was having bowel issues and it was a long and horrible thing for him to go through. Then we came across kid greenz it changed everything for him it helped us so much to get him through this problem he was having it regulated his bowel issues gave him the fiber and nutrition that he needed and helped us to restore his bowel health

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My kids are not into vegetables and the only way I get them to eat is by blitzing them into puree in my food processor and concealing them in the food that way. These chewable tablets are a great addition to their food intake and are so tasty my kids always remember to take them.