HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The quality is ok, ingredients and benefits are complete for my kids needed supplement, taste is ok orange flavor are liked by my kids, size is fine, use serving frequency twice daily, package is good, suitable for my kids age, i can see improvement in my kids resistance from sickness

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The best vitamin for kids in the market. It is made only with natural ingredients and the pediatrician said is very complete. I have 4 kids and they love the taste. The price is great as you get 180 vitamins for $23.

Posted on May 9, 2022

We have tried many different vegan chewable vitamins. Our kids love the taste of these. They actually enjoy taking their vitamins now. Quality vitamins for a great price.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Kids love this as it tastes good and they can play by guessing what’s the animal coming up, and learning the animals name at same time.

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My daughter loves it!! She only likes the orange flavour. Multiple times we bought it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great taste for kids, my daughter loved it. Great multi vitamin, from natural ingredients.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

very good. my two sons love the taste and the shape of tablets.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great source of multivitamin for kids. Animal parade is one of my favorite brands. Many flavors, my kids like them all.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My babies likes this vitamins. They are very tasty and looks like animals