HR

Posted on May 12, 2022
Enchanted Soap

I have been using NaturesPlus Oatmeal Cleansing Bar for several years. When the vendor I usually purchase the soap from no longer stocked this brand. I was very upset because this soap is the best soap I have ever used. It helps with my eczema and dry skin. The bar also last a long time and lathers beautifully. I searched the internet for a new source and found iHerb. The price is right and I ordered seven bars. Shipping was fast and free and iHerb has solved my soap problem. Thanks iHerb!

I have super oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I needed something to exfoliate my skin because of all the oil and dirt build-up during the day and this soap really got that job done. It was soft and gentle and did not irritate my skin. I felt clean afterwards and was ready for the next cleansing process. This soap also lasts a very very long time even with continuous use twice a day.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

lasts a decent time with two adults using it. the exfoliating aspect seems effective although I've used finer abrasive soaps in the past. I just purchased a second bar. scent is fairly neutral as I would expect with oatmeal base. they apparently want me to mention words like benefit composition feel sensitive.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Scent of the clove oil and many other herbs really make me nausea thou but luckily the scrub not really harsh and yet it feel fine on your skin. I ain’t gonna repurchase 😭

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Disappointed to see that this soap contains titanium dioxide - used in many so-called natural soaps. Will be using it for hands rather than for showering. Smells good though.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

this is my favorite soap. that's all - it's wonderful and a great price - sudsy, creamy, smells delicious

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

Made hole to soap and gave soap on rope as gift to my mom and she loved it! Very creamy and nice scent. Recommend this and will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Best soap I've used for irritated skin. Works better at cleansing and soothing my face than every highend expensive product that was recommended to me. Love the scent too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

My husband loves this soap