HR

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Superior quality for the price!

Great quality for the price! I take 1 daily, and if I feel any type of itch in the throat or soreness coming on, i will empty 2 caps into my homeade elixer of hot water, lemon juice and cut up peels, ginger,cinnamon, cayenne pepper and manuka honey. Nip that mess right in the bud. Works every time

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

one of the best dgl licorice available on i herb. i take this 30 mins before eating bfast/lunch/dinner.. its has a flavonoids which is i really like one of the key components of healing..i recommend this brand for all gastritis/gerd/ulcer sufferer like me..

419ef017-19ad-492f-bf7d-319a2aed0d8b
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The bottle is easy to open, the product ships quickly and is delivered in a timely manner. I like this product because it is difficulty to find non-chewable licorice dgl. This has worked great for me for the purposes that I'm taking it per my doctor's request.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

So far so good effective for my GERD, I taking pantoprazole and omeprazole nixium for almost 3 years everyday, my symptoms only getting worst and my acid no improvement and I cannot sleep at night.. after I start taking this Licorice supplement my sleep become better and my acid control.

1f68bdcc-4fff-4904-9fa9-f573afb4f04a
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

So far it seems working for me. It gave me relief from my gastritis and actully i felt like i never felt in months. I will purchase more!

623cbebf-3095-474f-a3ae-8ebf5a77ebeb
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Excellent for stomach issues and helps with acid reflux. Good product and my son uses it with aloe vera. It works really well for his acid stomach.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Absolutely love the DGL!! I started taking to help with my acid reflux, it works amazing and I love that it is an all natural product

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

DGL is the safer form of licorice, it is used for many many digestive and intestinal problems! research it a little bit and you'll be amazed by its health benefits!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have consuming DGL for over half year it helps stomach issue very well particularly for healing stomach lining

09998200-6874-403c-b79b-d89ae7f69821