HR

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

These high dose flavonoids tablets (500mg Rutin + 500mg other flavonoids) are great value for money. We use them for circulation, hypertension and as a general anti-aging supplement and are very happy with it. We also stashed a bottle in our "in case we get Covid" box together with quercetin (they go great together).

I've been using it together with another bioflavonoid + hesperidin product from Source Naturals and taken both together with vitamin C, to enhance my immunity, I'm happy with the results and I've also noticed an improvement in leg blood circulation. I take them with breakfast or lunch, no later than 3 pm, otherwise I get difficulty sleeping. I'd rather it had a cleaner composition, with not so many fillers, but I've not found a comparable product to buy instead. Not yet anyway.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Have used it for years and each tablet has twice the usual strength of others. Eliminated hemmorhoids a friend had since her son’s birth 26 years before.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I've been taking these to support fragile capillaries/varicose veins. Pills are pretty large (thanks to the composition of great quality ingredients, no fillers!) but not unmanageable with water. I've heard they're also great for immunity support as an added perk :)

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been taking this product for about a month and can definitely see an improvement in bruising on my arms. Also, when I do get a bruise, it heals faster than before. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great choice for a biorutin, it is convined with bioflavonoids, wich makes it more efficient for veins circulation. Will buy again! Pills are a little big, but I didn´t have troblues taking them.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

It was recommended by my massage therapist to strengthen the walls of my blood vessels and it works, as I was bruising very easy. Good product

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Really does the job for diminishing the appearance of leg veins. Taken together with Pycnogenol, it’s Natures Plus Biorutin that did the trick.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great product, bioavailable Rutin, very important to strengthen blood capillaries.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good quality for reasonable price.Good for any age.Nice composition of ingredients. Good dosages of biorutin.Nice package and size. Taste normally.