HR

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is part of my hormone replacement protocol. It is a high quality micronized DHEA for enhanced absorption and bio-availability with a low 5 mg dosage. Also it has No yeast-derived ingredients, corn, soy, wheat, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. DHEA is an important adrenal hormone that supports proper immune response and enhances energy levels, thyroid function, mental well-being and memory. I am very glad to have found this DHEA product!

Antiaging specialist recommended this product to benefit women around 50 yo. The quality taste and size are perfect. The DHEA ingredient with the correct dosage is important aid for healthy aging.

966ec333-686b-48be-b95f-c7858161d2de
Posted on May 1, 2022

I bought a few bottles at a time to offset shipping cost. The size of the bottle was to big. I was able to pour all 4 bottles into one and threw away the other three bottles. It felt pretty wasteful. They definitely could do a smaller bottle when shipping these or offer a bottle with more than 60 capsules. Capsules are small and easy to swallow. No taste. Good quality ingredients.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I definitely feel a difference when I take this. I still am trying to figure out what time a day is best for me. They say to take in the morning as it mimics your natural dhea production. However, I’ve noticed that this can make me feel very sleepy! Maybe will have to try at night time.

PurplePegasus
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

One can always up the dosage. One needs to be careful with this and not take too much, especially biological women. I've started taking this again and looking forward to results, benefits according to the label name/title. (I used to take DHEA 10+ years ago and had great results. Had to quit it cos I went overboard when I reached 125mg a day and got side effects. My fault. 5 mg is safe for those who need this and have no reaction to the product.) Great ingredients. Great for all genders, adjust dosage according to yours. Thanks, iHerb.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good especially for when hormones are diminishing.But take only 3 times weekly in order not to shut down the natural production of this in your body.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have no complaints about this product. I believe the benefits gained from taking it daily have helped in having increased energy levels over time, in addition to other supplements I take.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I take one of these tiny, easy to swallow capsules daily as an adjunct to my prescription bio-identical hormones. They balance my mood as well as helping with post-menopausal symptoms. I reorder every time I run low. Good price. Good product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is a very good product in a hard to find dosage. I have ordered this in the past and will continue in the future.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I handle stress better! I am more confident and don’t struggle to exercise. I have tried 25 mg and it’s way too much. Way too aggressive and rashes began appearing on my forehead. This is the right dose for me to begin with.