HR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

got it to have for an emergency in case, so last night my daughter was caughing and couldn't stop, she woke up and was crying cuz of it, so i gave her this and it straight away stopped the caugh, so in my opinion its definitely helps, good taste and only one ingredient. small bottle which us handy, great quality.

agathatheboss
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been buying this for my son for 2 years now and this thing is outstanding. I do not know what is in there but it actually helps with cold symptoms - once there’s fever, cough or running nose , I just give him half a cap and boom next morning he is super fresh.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2096

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My fussy kid likes the taste and would give it to her on the very onset and her colds doesn’t last that long as before.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This product came highly recommended by a leading pediatrician, which is why I purchased it in the first place. It's combination of ingredients make it an effective cough syrup. I give it to my three kids of various ages.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Couldn't find my old version of Umcka cherry for adults, but this is similar and just as good for adults too. I take as soon as I feel symptoms of anything coming on, seems to fend off wel..

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love the taste, not sure if it does what it says but at least there is no complain from the little ones. It's a bit small in size so it goes rather quickly. Bigger bottle would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great product for all three of my children - ages 9, 7 & 3

Posted on May 16, 2022

My family swear by this. It does help in reducing severity of flu. It did not seems to help with symptoms of covid though.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This stuff really works to shorten the duration of a cold!