HR

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Capsules so much cleaner than loose powdered spirulina

I've appreciated these spirulina capsules as part of my overall health regimen. I actually did try taking loose spirulina powder in my smoothes and wow - it gets everywhere, turns everything deep green, and is generally much harder to use. So back to the capsules I go. Definitely better in capsule form to get this good 'green food' addition to your dietary intake.

normantan
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am taking Now Foods Chlorella and Nature's Way Spirulina for purification and supplementation both are natural nutrition from nature. I have been taking both products due to the quality of trust on their brands. There are cheaper products from other countries but there are risks of bacteria in Algae products that are grown from the bonds.

The ingredients are safe and well balanced. The quality is superb. Size is easy to swallow. Best spirulina I’ve ever tried.Packaged arrived faster. Good benefits in your well being. I feel good after taking this, that is the effect. Taste is fine. My superfood. It serves as my detox. I feel good

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I really like this brand of spirulina and believe that it's a very good quality. The ingredients are clean. The size is perfect for me. I will definitely continue to buy it And, the service at iherb is fantastic !

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I like this brand of products and like taking spirulina. I do alternate using it and then will use chlorella. I like adding this in with my other supplements that I take each day.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My mom had breast cancer i order spirulina for her after recovery its help to not have any cancer again and to have good immun

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Micro-algae are superfoods with lots of benefits. It provides a wide variety of minerals and vitamins. In addition it acts as binders for heavy metals in the body. I use have been using it regularly for some time now.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought this because I needed the protein for diet. But it gave me so much energy, I did not sleep at night so I cut it down to 1/3 by opening the capsule and putting the powder in a smoothie. That worked much better. It works great !

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I take spirulina two times a year, that’s why this product suits all my needs. Nice package, I can see the effect from my immune system. Pills are easy to take. Recommended!