HR

HfromSPhilly
Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Not Bad

Works great, I oftentimes get a cold especially fall time when the weather changes. I wanted something to help my immune system with all the right quality of ingredients in it and benefits the immune system. With all the stuff floating around in the air, everyone needs to supplement to improve their likelihood of fighting off sickness. Elderberry is is amazing! The taste is actually pretty good, I also like that it is vegetarian.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This was very helpful in getting over colds this past winter. My kids and I used it a lot and while they don't love the flavor, I think it's fine. They aren't fans of the tartness.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Elderberry works very well for me in warding off cold and flu. Nature's Way sambucus tastes a little too sweet compared to other brands but it's alright when taken with water.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a quality product. Must have in the winter months. Will definitely buy again and again. It also tastes good so if thats a concern than you shouldn't be worried!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Nature's Way Sambucus works well to keep my family, especially my teenagers in the pink of health. Have been using them for yearsss! Nip it in the bud whenever one feels like coming down with something nasty.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love the flavor and potency of this sambucus syrup. I use it whenever my throat feels a little raw or my neck glands are a little swollen.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I gave it to my daughter in combination with Echinacea and she did really seem to get ill less that winter. She especially liked the taste of this syrup. Will be repeating the purchace.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

My sick got better without going to see a Dr. It's pretty much gone in a few weeks though. However, heal my sick so gives 5 stars! I like the taste as well! Elderberry is amazing !

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very useful and it almost works every time there is symptoms. The taste is good. I bought it for many time in past few years