HR

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Great choice!

This supplement is good for health improvement as the composition of the hemp is high and good quality ingredient. I used to take this as a part of my diet routine and it really gives benefits to my health. The taste is acceptable and the package is secure. I really recommended this as it suitable for all age level

4ccd459c-3dc2-479f-948c-895ae7ebd630
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

LOVE this supplement. I use it to mainly help my skin and hair, as i find it promotes healthy blood circulation. i always get a rosy glow after i take it. I would not suggest taking this on an empty stomach, it is very potent and when i did take one capsule on an empty stomach, it felt uncomfortable. but since then i always eat before i take it and it is wonderful. i also use rosemary oil mixed with conditioner as a hair mask, rub it on my scalp, and let it sit for a couple hours under a shower cap. rosemary has helped new hair sprout around my thinning hairline! it is amazing but remember it is strong! This is one of my faves and im so glad i did my research and purchased! definitely a repeat purchase for the rest of my life.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Studies have shown that the carnosic and rosmarinic acids in rosemary have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Consuming rosemary regularly can potentially help lower the risk of infection and help the immune system fight any infections that do occur. If you like my comment, please give a thums up!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am very happy with this brand because of the quality ingredients. The only other ingredients besides rosemary are in the capsule. I am pleased with my purchase although I haven't been taking them long enough to say they have done anything for me, I will purchase again from this brand. I do not get any reflux when I take them which I was concerned about. For me there is no taste.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I have purchased expense and inexpensive rosemary from several vendors. This one works for me if I take 3 twice a day. I won't be without it as it makes most of the little pains and aches of old age diminish. Also workout pain is greatly diminished. I have used other rosemary with similar results but they were more expensive and the cheap rosemary was like taking sugar pills. I didn't expect much when I purchased these so I am pleasantly surprised.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One could eat a lot of the rosemary herb or make tea but supplements are so easy and convenient especially for travel. Rosemary is known and praised for strong antiviral properties so I like to take it to feel protected from various microbes while traveling and being around a lot of people in close quarters.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am taking this product in conjunction with Lion's Mane and Gingko Biloba. I love the quality and ingredients which are organic, vegan, and non-gmo. The size of the capsule is easy to swallow and there's no aftertaste. Nature's Way is great about listing the expiration age on the packaging.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation. Rosemary is considered a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality. It is also known to boost alertness, intelligence, and focus. It is High quality supplement. It helps also joint discomfort.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I tried this supplement to see if it could promote hair growth. To be honest, I didn't notice any difference in my case, but I might not have taken it for long enough. Even so, it seems that rosemary is beneficial in so many other ways, and these pills are a high quality, so I believe they are worth trying!