HR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Package has small pearl size softgels .They are easy to take and swallow. Each pearl helps to increase healthy intestinal flora. A benefit is they are easy to digest. Quality ingredients written on the package. Convenient supply of 90 softgels that are stored at room temperature. Perfect for travel . Product helps me with stomach bloating and constipation.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is the first time I am using this product for about a week now and it's a bit early to say anything about the longterm results, but I've noticed an improvement with my bloatings. I guess, taking any kind of probiotics would have helped anyway, but I chose to start with this one, because of the small size of the pill and the affordable price. All in all, I would recommend it as a small, easy, daily step towards general bowel health, if you suffer from bloatings and you don't have any other source of probiotics in your diet. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

After having a colonoscopy my doctor recommended these supplements. They are good for the digestion and so easy to take. Just one tiny pill a day. Plus, they have no taste. One thing about the size of these pills is that they are so small it is easy to misplace them. I can sit one on my breakfast tray and it will go rolling off. They do look just like little pearls.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I take these daily first thing in the morning .. I have tried out a lot of different probiotics. This is the only one that works for me and I am able to tolerate food that normally cause digestive problems for me.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Its great to boost inmune system. It helps to keep my gut healthy, and very good to buy the 90units box, the price is great

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using these for years and love the fact that they do not need to be refrigerated. My son uses them as well as they are small and easy to swallow. I think that they also help with our immune system!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

IHerb has offered these probiotics, 90 soft gels, for a great price. Stores usually only offer them in 30 packs . My doctor recommended these and I think they have helped my digestion.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have been taking these probiotics for awhile and really like them. They're small and easy on my stomach. They really seem to help with my overall digestive system.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

There was a period when my digestive system was in bad shape and I have terrible reflux acid. I slowly restored my health after using Probiotic Pearl Acidophilus. At that time I tried a few different probiotics but only Pearls managed to do the magic probably cos it is designed to survive stomach acid. I then recommended Pearls to my family. Since then, we been taking Pearls regularly for years. I managed to save a lot thanks to IHerb’s attractive price. I love Pearls because the softgel is so small yet effective.

09ad2bac-097c-419f-ae37-c4b8c633f08f